Treemec TR 3650 Cores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treemec TR 3650 Cores

Does anyone local buy 3650 cores? I have 3 at my house I am looking to sell. One is is good shape and doesn't grind, it just doesn't like going into 3rd gear above 4000 rpm when hard on the throttle. Partial throttle, it works great. The other 2 need shift forks and syncros. One has a revised 5th gear, .74 versus .62, and the last one is a stock box.

If anyone knows where I can sell these, please let me know. TIA.
    01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Standard Transmission in Ft. Worth is an, "Elite," dealer, according to Tremec's website. Call 'em. (817) 625-7109 way to not google it
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

i might be interested in picking one up for a spare. What do you want for one ( or all?)
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Thanks Yale, I will give them a holler to see what they say. If anyone else has any suggestions, send them on over.

Comment

I was thinking around $150 per core but I really don't know what the market is for them. I'd be happy to get $400 for all.

Comment

Let me know what Standard offers you, I might pick up one from you. In reality, I shouldnt, we are running a t45, and there are enough differences that I would have to do some fab to use that one, and that really isnt the issue I want to have if I am in need of a spare.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Standard pays about $200 for cores. So I guess I will start a thread in the classifieds to get these cores sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastlane View Post
                Standard pays about $200 for cores. So I guess I will start a thread in the classifieds to get these cores sold.
                I'd take that deal if you were satisified with $400 for all 3. I just bought 10 of them from Keisler for $400 + the freight.

Comment

I picked up a t45 in usable shape for $200 off craigslist, then had syncros replaced for $100. Its not a terrible deal, but not fantastic either.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastlane View Post
                    Lazy ass - take them in. I'll even do it for you. Hell, one of those came out of my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      I picked up a t45 in usable shape for $200 off craigslist, then had syncros replaced for $100. Its not a terrible deal, but not fantastic either.
                      I have a t45 for 300 bucks, taken straight out of a 00 GT, Did not use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark04 View Post
                        Lazy ass - take them in. I'll even do it for you. Hell, one of those came out of my car.
                        That one is being held back. And if I sell it, the cash goes back to you.

Comment

What's the going rate for a good 3650?

Comment

^I always see used ones for $300-$350. You can get a new one from WB for $800
                            Hey, I have a POS tremec tr3650 collection too!
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X