Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new Kawi for 2015...track special, but there will be a street legal option.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Kawi for 2015...track special, but there will be a street legal option.

The Kawasaki H2 of the 1970s was a 750cc, 3-cylinder, 2-stroke widowmaker with a reputation as one of the maddest things on two wheels – so when Team Green started teasing us with the idea of a new H2 for 2015, we expected it to be pretty special. Even so, hype is so common these days and the final…
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

That's gonna be a bad bitch!

Comment

Ehhh

Comment

300hp damnnnnn
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I'm sure the street legal version will be tuned differently, with a lower hp output, but still......holy shit.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

I bet it hits 240mph (with a crazy ass rider) on the back straight at COTA. FAWK that thing will be bad.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Too bad FI isn't allowed in any racing organization, so this thing will only be somebodies track day toy or big dick swinger.

Personally I think it looks like shit, but the mechanics are impressive. Give me a plain Jane 10r any day

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                Too bad FI isn't allowed in any racing organization

Lol that's not even close to true

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cubano View Post
                  Lol that's not even close to true
                  right, because there are an abundance of forced induction bikes to merit a roadracing oraganization for them?

care to name any? here in the us?

we're not talking drag racing here buddy

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    right, because there are an abundance of forced induction bikes to merit a roadracing oraganization for them?

care to name any? here in the us?

we're not talking drag racing here buddy
                    I thought you meant Fuel Injected not forced induction.... I can't think of any series either that allows forced air. Maybe if there's enough interest we will see a new series

Comment

How much $$$$

Comment

more than you can afford, pal. kawasaki

Comment

Chatter on one of the Kawasaki boards I'm on states $20-25k for the H2 and $40k for the H2R.

Comment

lol

<- will not finance those.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X