Irving Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post
    Last time I went to Irving mall they screwed my 87 LX Hatchback up pretty good trying to steal it. Broke the driver's side quarter window, tried to break the ignition switch to start it, destroyed the ignition switch and part of the column in the process. They decided to take the stereo instead by prying it out of the dash destroying a good portion of the dash and ac controls. Funny part is they left their Waste Management work shirt in the car after the break in with their name on the pocket and written inside the collar. The Irving PD from the substation in the mall took 45 min to respond. They were able to get good prints that they later matched to the name on the work shirt. I called 6 months later and they still hadn't done anything other than run the prints because they were to busy. They pretty much had the case gift wrapped for them and did nothing. This was about 7 years ago and I have never been back since.
    That fucking sucks man.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

This may have already been covered, but...

Isn't the full bar and recliners pretty much standard these days? Grapevine AMC has had that for years. Parks Mall has a full bar. I remember seeing 300 in Colleyville at a theater that had both, whenever that came out.

Why go to Irving Mall? What is so special about their theater?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post

Isn't the full bar and recliners pretty much standard these days? Grapevine AMC has had that for years. Parks Mall has a full bar. I remember seeing 300 in Colleyville at a theater that had both, whenever that came out.

Apparently nothing at all, lol.

But look at all this content generation.
        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
          Apparently nothing at all, lol.

But look at all this content generation.
          LOL

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

[QUOTE=Jose;1413830]

Can't say I remember any other AMC theater having the power recliners but they are comfy and the aisles are also a little bit roomier. I don't going there because of this unless I want to see something in IMAX.

With that spelling, sounds like you would fit right in.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post

No mention of the drive in. Love me a hand job at the drive in.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                With that spelling, sounds like you would fit right in.
                Just seeing how you quoted my reply and the extra spacing in your sentence, you would probably fit in as well. I was replying back from my phone and auto correct tends to get me a lot while I'm swyping on my phone. And I can tell you something else I'd fit in, your mother

Comment

Only reason I go there is to buy corn in a cup from Idrivea4banger
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    Just seeing how you quoted my reply and the extra spacing in your sentence, you would probably fit in as well. I was replying back from my phone and auto correct tends to get me a lot while I'm swyping on my phone. And I can tell you something else I'd fit in, your mother
                    After the period you are suppose to double space.

Comment

Hooter suck now. Their fried pickles havd changed.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                        he has the best elote en vaso.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                          Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          he has the best elote en vaso.

god bless.
                          Babosos. I got tamales and agua frescas too.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

It's a mall in Irving. No thanks
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Yo soy nintendo.

Comment

That place is sketchy as hell, the stores they have there now are crap. Only reason I went there in December was to get photos with Santa for my newborn. The whole time I was there I was praying my truck didnt get stolen.

Comment

Working...
                                X