Recover text messages from phone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recover text messages from phone?

Have a situation with my kiddo that I need to recover some text messages. It's a Samsung S9+ running Android OS. Most of the googling shows some mandatory (ad based) app I have to download onto my PC. Not really sure I want to go that route as I don't trust the manufacturers.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

You're likely gonna have to pay for a program. https://www.fonedog.com/android-data...hout-root.html is reputable.

Comment

Thanks!
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

This won't help you in this particular situation, but install an app like SMS Backup & Restore to avoid problems like this in the future. It will back up and restore your text messages and call logs. And think there are other features that I have yet to explore. I've been using it for a while. You can run it manually or have it run on a set schedule. I don't know about a Samsung S9, but it works great on a Samsung J5 and S7 running Marshmallow and Nougat OS'.

Comment

Just remember kids are dumb, we were there once. Our parents didn't have these advantages.

Comment

If he's on your plan, all of your texts should be available online
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              If he's on your plan, all of your texts should be available online

Comment

Working...
              X