Boys vs Seahawks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    ... and Romo still got heat after stats showed he didn’t have time in the pocket to throw. A good line can make a mediocre QB look good.
    Flacco won a super bowl.... there are teams that block and everyone else.

Comment

I think moving forward teams will see the Cowboys as a bright spot on their schedule.

Lions beat the Pats. Bills killed the Vikings. Interesting day of football.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        If that fucking crawfish wouldn’t of weaseled out of his seachickens pick..... always bet against that guy.
        Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn’t. Good luck

Comment

I'm not sure whats going on with Dak, most times he can't throw the ball accurate and very few times he hit the open receivers. He took a hit on his throwing arm last year and after that he wasn't worth a fuck, so I'm thinking that was when he started to throw inaccurate, but he should be fine unless he never healed or got help to repair what happened and if thats the case, hes a selfish prick...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

This was a trash game...I was so upset that they decided to start getting creative when game was almost out of reach...then Zeke made two dumb mistakes that could have gotten us back in the game...UGH....
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I'm not sure whats going on with Dak, most times he can't throw the ball accurate and very few times he hit the open receivers. He took a hit on his throwing arm last year and after that he wasn't worth a fuck, so I'm thinking that was when he started to throw inaccurate, but he should be fine unless he never healed or got help to repair what happened and if thats the case, hes a selfish prick...
              That’s an interesting idea. I follow the Rangers pretty closely and it took about 18 months for Beltre to get any power back after being injured. He played most of those months too. Average was fine, hits good, but he hasn’t had his usual hitting power again until just recently.

Comment

Working...
              X