• Show
Clear All

• Why the long face?

Comment

• cherokee-co-nc-teacher-accused-of-sex-acts-with-student

Her Name is.... wait for it....

Kayla Sprinkles

Comment

• not bad at all! In fact pretty nice! Sprinkles can turn those frowns upside down!

Comment

• Give me a break. How they make it that the teacher are ruining the students by sitting on their face. Why not see those bullies or students who wanna be players and hurt girls feeling . Or maybe it's new dad coming out of me

Comment

• I'd play hide the jolly rancher with her.

Comment

• Comment

• Lowers the bar a bit......but still about 25 years younger than teachers were when I was in school.

Comment

• Did I read right? 17 year old freshman who is now 18 and dropped out of school?

Comment

• lmao I went to highschool with her, she lived a door up from one of my friends.

Comment

• He’s only in the 9th grade and 17!

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        Give me a break. How they make it that the teacher are ruining the students by sitting on their face.
                        If you think its about sex, its not. It is about manipulation and control, its about taking advantage of your position as a teacher and exploiting youth. Many kids get fucked up by these experiences and go on to commit suicide, male and female alike. There is a reason why a therapist is not allowed to date their client, and its very similar to that of a teacher and a minor.

What is additionally disgusting to me is the ridiculous light sentencing these women get compared to what a male gets. 45 days in jail are you fucking kidding me?

One of the more famous examples:
                        CONCORD, N.H. —?The triggerman in the Pamela Smart murder trial was granted parole Thursday, nearly 25 years after he killed his school instructor’s husband and launched a global spectacle pa…

Comment

• In honor of the forum....If a guy decide to off himself because of having sex with a female....he has other issues. Most of us would consider it a lesson in life!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                            In honor of the forum....If a guy decide to off himself because of having sex with a female....he has other issues. Most of us would consider it a lesson in life!
                            This.

I've got to agree with Dennis Miller here: "Where were these dream makers when I was growing up"?

ROFL
                            WH

Comment

• Right down the road from me.
                              http://www.gainesvilleregister.com/n...a19392cbe.html

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X