No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is EXACTLY why we need a wall, NOW! W/o it, there is no stopping these floods, short of mowing them down. Can you image the outcry by the world humanitarians? I wish there was a way we could sign up to go help block them? I'd take a week off from work to go stand along the border.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        Drone(s) with loudspeaker(s) flying over the mob, beginning 5 miles from the border.
        "Si intentas cruzar la frontera, morirás."

If they don't heed the warning, make those in the back climb over the pile of bodies. We should be through fucking around with these paid political stooges.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          This is EXACTLY why we need a wall, NOW! W/o it, there is no stopping these floods, short of mowing them down. Can you image the outcry by the world humanitarians? I wish there was a way we could sign up to go help block them? I'd take a week off from work to go stand along the border.
          Lines of Riot police formed up in a Phalanx with spears would stop the advancement of just about anyone.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Some people actually deserve to be raped and to be ignored when they cry about it.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              Do you remember me saying that I couldn't wait until a shooting Civil War started and how much I was ridiculed for saying so?
              I don't want that as much as the next guy, but when commies meet their end I do have a hard time feeling sorry for them. This country was always meant to be about freedom, not dystopia or something orwell would've written about. I know this kind of talk and what is going on now is what leads to the war, but what else do you do? They won't stop and just let things exist in the natural order. They don't really even like small business, they'd really much prefer those just go away as well. So when you go to start taking away an honest man's ability to feed his family, he might decide to shoot you for it.

I think trump saw it about to boil over, and he stepped in right at the last minute and began turning it around. He's probably staying his hand as best he can trying to avoid military action and arresting people like soros and many politicians for treason.

If trump doesn't manage to pull it out of the fire, its going to be bloody revolution against these scum and their corporate masters. That is why I keep saying we've got to totally annihilate (permanently) campaign contributions of any kind. They just buy our politicians and use them to walk all over us.
              Last edited by Gasser64; 10-20-2018, 01:29 AM.
              WH

Comment

• At least 70,000 people have signed up for President Trump’s Houston rally on Monday to support incumbent Republican Sen. Ted Cruz, who is locked in the Texas senate battle with Democratic Congressman Beto O’Rourke.

Comment

• Comment

• This day in history

Comment

• Boy, was that way off.

Comment

• Comment

• He's right to remind voters who the barriers are to sensible immigration and border protection.

Comment

• Comment

• Just an idea... Wanna stop the caravan? Tell the cartels that our war on drugs will [insert reasonably simple but effective threat] if the caravan reached 100 miles of the US.

No more caravan.
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                              X