Who's here from the old days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Texas Most Wanted Red Gt View Post
    I became a member back in 2003 and my screen name was Texas Heat Racing.... The good ole days
    If you made as many posts as you do tags, you'd probably be in the top 10 posters! lol

Comment

• lol!!!! Yeah but these days tags are funner but, if site was like it used to be and there was more talk of Drag racing and good ole grudge racing and smack talk maybe I would be in the top 10 but until then I'll stick with the tags

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64
        I am. I'm from the old days.
        STFU noob
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• ^^^
          LOL... Just wondering which personality is being referred to from those old days before being medicated?

Comment

• Justin? Stanley Tweedle? Smegma Stench?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              Justin? Stanley Tweedle? Smegma Stench? Gasser64?
              Yup, that's him and he thinks he's old school, LMFAO!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                Justin? Stanley Tweedle? Smegma Stench?
                I think there's at least two more to the repertoire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Comment

• I joined in 03 for the fastest list. Back then a high 5 got you the #1 spot. If you outran Andrew and daPrez you were there.
                    Last edited by sdun; 10-01-2018, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• The Stangtamer/Andrew races and Daprez fuckin everything in tha ass

Comment

• This nostalgia of this thread makes me wish Facebook would drown...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          This nostalgia of this thread makes me wish Facebook would drown...
                          Death to Facebook!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            Yeah, there was a lot more, but the biggest burn was that Chris sold the board without giving Jose an opportunity to buy him out, or even telling him. Essentially cutting him out of the deal and selling out the members behind everyone's back. Then Autoguide came in and started putting in a bunch of ads and shit.
                            I think Chris burning Jose is what pissed all of us off but when the Canadian dickhead started editing/deleting peoples comments we all jumped ship. I wish photobucket wouldnt have gone full retard. I had screen shots of my infamous exit from the old site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              I am. I'm old schooler than you. Move back to plano and live next to the PD.
                              WH

Comment

• I just re-read some of the original post in the beginning, I had forgotten Jose started a forum too, I think I had joined but nothing came of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X