No announcement yet.

Mobile Wash/Detail in Dallas/Irving???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Wash/Detail in Dallas/Irving???

Anybody have a recomendation for a mobile wash or detail service that works around the old texas stadium site? I've got a boom truck for sale that needs a bath. It doesn't really fit into your average car wash and I don't want to drive around all day looking for a suitable truck wash.

Been years since I had the need for a mobile power wash service so I don't really know where to start. (I've looked at Craigslist)

Trey

In your area there is a truck wash and service center on loop12 & Irving blvd., it's on the southe side of loop 12 just north of Irving blvd., they can clean that truck for you probably a lot cheaper than having someone come out and do it for you...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      In your area there is a truck wash and service center on loop12 & Irving blvd., it's on the southe side of loop 12 just north of Irving blvd., they can clean that truck for you probably a lot cheaper than having someone come out and do it for you...
      I completely forgot it was there... And I probably drive by it 10 times a week.

Thank ya sir.

Comment

We used to meet up there before we went out to the street races on regal. Good times...
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          We used to meet up there before we went out to the street races on regal. Good times...
          My office is on regal and our painter's shop is down shady grove a bit. I generally cruise over to his shop Monday mornings and I like seeing the fresh marks from the weekend.

Comment

Any contact info for mobile car detail service?

Comment

Working...
            X