No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loaded a set of 19.5's on steel wheels from a Railroad vehicle that had the track wheel setup. Those bitches were ridiculous heavy. Drove about 45 minutes from Texoma area to outskirts of Denton to have the guy tell me that wasn't what he thought and won't work. This was after him seeing my ad, photo's, texting and talking back and forth, and me straight telling him I don't plan to load these unless he's certain he's buying them. I was pissed and basically told him he had plenty of opportunity before he wasted my time, fuel, etc and his comeback was here's $20 for your trouble.

Next guy that was interested had the privilege of driving from Dallas to me to buy them.

Comment

• I made a deal for a LS1 TJ Jeep. Told the guy I worked nights but would be there at 10am the next day. Went and got the cash, guy texted me asking if I was coming, I relplied yes. He knew I was coming from Waxahachie to Frisco. Told me cool he would hold it till I got there and that he was a stand-up guy. Texted me when I was 5 minutes out around 0945 saying he just sold it. Holy shit I was pissed. I still drove by and pulled into the alley where the guy was just finishing loading. He was like sorry and gave me 40 for my troubles. I was nice but I wanted to throat punch him. Guy gave him 300 more dollars.

What really shocked me was people actually defended his actions on the Jeep site. Well one guy did, the rest had some integrity. Man I have held shit a week for people if I thought they were serious. I have had one or two not show up but I would rather be a man of my word then screw someone. There is always another buyer somewhere. I have been lucky on my out of town meets. They have always went fairly smooth.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        I made a deal for a LS1 TJ Jeep. Told the guy I worked nights but would be there at 10am the next day. Went and got the cash, guy texted me asking if I was coming, I relplied yes. He knew I was coming from Waxahachie to Frisco. Told me cool he would hold it till I got there and that he was a stand-up guy. Texted me when I was 5 minutes out around 0945 saying he just sold it. Holy shit I was pissed. I still drove by and pulled into the alley where the guy was just finishing loading. He was like sorry and gave me 40 for my troubles. I was nice but I wanted to throat punch him. Guy gave him 300 more dollars.

What really shocked me was people actually defended his actions on the Jeep site. Well one guy did, the rest had some integrity. Man I have held shit a week for people if I thought they were serious. I have had one or two not show up but I would rather be a man of my word then screw someone. There is always another buyer somewhere. I have been lucky on my out of town meets. They have always went fairly smooth.
        Nothing pisses me off worse. I usually won't hold an item for a long time, but if someone tells me that they are on the way, I most certainly will not sell it out from under them.

Comment

I made a deal for a LS1 TJ Jeep. Told the guy I worked nights but would be there at 10am the next day. Went and got the cash, guy texted me asking if I was coming, I relplied yes. He knew I was coming from Waxahachie to Frisco. Told me cool he would hold it till I got there and that he was a stand-up guy. Texted me when I was 5 minutes out around 0945 saying he just sold it. Holy shit I was pissed. I still drove by and pulled into the alley where the guy was just finishing loading. He was like sorry and gave me 40 for my troubles. I was nice but I wanted to throat punch him. Guy gave him 300 more dollars.

My, 69, was, bought, after, the, 65, I, couldnt, see, until, that, day, sold, the, night, before.
          Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 06-27-2017, 01:12 PM.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            My 69 was bought after the 65 I couldnt see until that day sold the night before.
            I had to read that 4 time before I understood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
              I had to read that 4 time before I understood.
              He once said I punctuate too much, he needs to steal a comma from me, I won't miss it.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                those online auctions are fixed! seems like the price is always jacked up in the end

Always had a mistrust of online and regular car auctions. You may have something there, with saying their fixed. I've bid two times at lone star online, and twice I was outbid. Both times, the next day they called me up and said that the winning bidder didn't pay. And asked me if I would like to buy the car for my final bid. So I did something similar to what I've seen dealers do at the auto auctions... told em that since I lost, I've since spent that money on another car.

And if they want me to buy it, we've got to reneg on the price. I can now only pay half my winning bid. Both times she said she'd have to go talk to her supervisor. Sketchy. Cause they could very easily have their own little account, and once they see that there is some interest in the car, go ahead and start trying to raise the price. With many of these auctions the higher a car sells for, the more they get paid.

I'm sure you're familiar with this part; its also pretty shady the way the auctioneer talks at the auctions imo. Like an overdosing crackhead with tourettes syndrome. Which is an effort to confuse and try to deceive you into thinking they already have bids and if you don't hurry you'll miss out.
                WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  He once said I punctuate too much, he needs to steal a comma from me, I won't miss it.
                  I borrowed a few.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    I borrowed a few.

lol.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I would buy this if I wasn't looking for a 4wheeler / sxs right now.

1991 Mustang 5.0 - $1500 (Fort worth)

Hi i have a 1991 Mustang 5.0 convertible for sale. The car has a good motor thats starts up and the body is straight. The bads are that It needs a new transmission rebuild and it needs new top. This would make a good project car. The motor is good and it starts right up. Please text me at (817xxxxxx) (I will not part out)
                      WRX

Comment

• I bet there's a surprise inside!

Comment

• Wow still has the stock airbox

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                            Wow still has the stock airbox
                            And distributor cover.

Comment

• Maybe a good ashtray door? Doesn't show the inside.

CN

Comment

I had that happen. I made a deal on a truck and drove from Paris to Palestine pulling an 18 foot trailer with my 99 F250 with the v10 all the way there. I was 5 miles out and called him to tell him I was at a red light a few minutes from his house and he told me he just sold it. I had talked to him for days before, had called and talked to him before I left, had told him I was on my way and gave him an ETA only for him to sell it before I got there. He didn't even call me, he waited until I was there.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X