No announcement yet.

Cam install and a tune.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just checking in 4 months later... If anything, I've learned that car stuff just doesn't happen overnight, especially when dealing with a car that is niche.

It took forever to get all the parts in, Strange had many pieces on back order. The rear end is absolutely massive. I highly doubt anything I could do would break it. After watching video and talking to people, I was the primary cause for it breaking as I didnt preload the rear which twisted/snapped the axle (IRS).

I went to go pick it up, but the transmission was acting weird and wouldn't go past 3rd gear. More than likely just needs a TCM reset. As well, the exhaust was insanely loud since we had to make some adjustments for the resonators I was running just headers and midpipe.

Once all that stuff is done I should finally have the car back. I couldnt imagine going through all of this without Brandon at BSP whos probably ready to move on to the next project. He listens to me and fills in the blanks for all my ideas as lets be honest, I only know about Linux at this point.

In the mean time, I picked up a couple of cars, I grabbed a 2014 Jeep SRT for the wife since were expecting another baby in January and bought a friends Rx7 LS7 conversion.

Comment

• I need a better paying job....
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Pmd you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wow this is an old post lol my bad