entropy radiators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• entropy radiators

anyone running a entropy radiator with their wiring harness? i cant figure out how to wire it up, i have looked everywhere and cant find anything

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
    anyone running a entropy radiator with their wiring harness? i cant figure out how to wire it up, i have looked everywhere and cant find anything
    The red wire with the fuse goes to power. The black with a ring connector goes to ground. The 2 small gauge wires with the weatherpak connector goes to the temp sensor. The 2 heavy gauge wires with the weatherpak connector goes to the fan.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Am I so behind? Why does a radiator need wiring?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        Am I so behind? Why does a radiator need wiring?
        The fans that are bolted to the radiator need wiring to work.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          The red wire with the fuse goes to power. The black with a ring connector goes to ground. The 2 small gauge wires with the weatherpak connector goes to the temp sensor. The 2 heavy gauge wires with the weatherpak connector goes to the fan.
          so the 2 wires (red and blue) coming from the fuzes (left little boxes) go to the positive and negative posts on the battery??
          Last edited by bonnie&clyde; 01-03-2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
            so the 2 wires (red and blue) coming from the fuzes (left little boxes) go to the positive and negative posts on the battery??
            We are not discussing the same harness. Where are you at? I would be happy to show you in person how it works.

Comment

Duncanville, I can meet u somewhere tomorrow evening or Sunday if you are free

Comment

Tomorrow evening may work. PM your contact info to me. Is the car running and driving at the moment?

Comment

I will give you a run down of what I can see in the pic. Both the red and the blue wires are power wires that are separate circuits that feed separate relays that feed separate fans. The rest of the details can not be made out without a closer more detailed picture.

Comment

Working...
                  X