IG: 6.5M Social Security Numbers Linked to People Aged 112 & Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IG: 6.5M Social Security Numbers Linked to People Aged 112 & Up

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

This video is Frank Barone from Everybody Loves Raymond season 1-9 saying "Holy Crap" enjoy.
    Mustangs previously owned:
    1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
    1992 LX AOD
    1993 LX Drag Car
    1995 GTS
    1997 Cobra
    2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
    Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
    2016 Honda Accord Touring
    2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

Just 'active' social security numbers, or are they actually being paid benefits?

Edit.. Read the article.. Active meaning not marked as dead, not necessarily receiving any type of benefits.. Meh..

Comment

This is deceptive. For a SSI number to get cleared from the system someone has to file for the SSI death benefit. If no one files for it the number can remain active even if benefits are not being paid.

Edit: The real question to ask is how many of these people are still voting.
        Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-07-2017, 09:12 AM.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          This is deceptive. For a SSI number to get cleared from the system someone has to file for the SSI death benefit. If no one files for it the number can remain active even if benefits are not being paid.

Edit: The real question to ask is how many of these people are still voting.
          Obama said last year that there was no voter fraud being done so you can relax on that subject.

Comment

I know you're joking but it was just reported that 14K more people voted in Chicago in 2016 than are registered voters. That is not 14K worth of fraud. It is much higher since you know they do not have 100% voter turn out. Libs gonna lib.

Comment

Would the dems even hold an office anywhere without lying/cheating/voter fraud? Except for some of the major cities? Doesn't look that way.
              WH

Comment

Like was said at the end of the video, they don't want to fix it and lose all of that money coming in.

It seems to me that they could just disable (not delete) all of the numbers older than 100 years old. Then, let people call in to report and prove they are that person. I no one calls in, then let is stay disabled.

Comment

They all voted for Hillary too.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                    I know you're joking but it was just reported that 14K more people voted in Chicago in 2016 than are registered voters. That is not 14K worth of fraud. It is much higher since you know they do not have 100% voter turn out. Libs gonna lib.
                    No we're not joking. We know this shit is real. We know what's happening.

Comment

Working...
                    X