HYVE Technologies plus 2 mag extension
    HYVE Technologies Plus 1 mag extension
    2 extra mags
    TruGlo Fiberoptic night sights
    Siderlock trigger
    Talon Grip
    $660

Sig P938:

FDE and Patriot Brown Cerekote done by Trinity Ordinance.
    W engineering trigger installed.
    3 different grips.
    3 plus one mags
    2 Holsters
    $700

Springfield XDS 9mm:

Comes with the gear up package: 6 mags, a factory holster, and a 2 mag holster.
    Adjustable retention LAG IWB Kydex holster.
    $450

Burris AR-536 Prism Sight Scope New
    $100

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
      FDE and Patriot Brown Cerekote done by Trinity Ordinance.
      Maaaan, not knocking their work (I don't have any experience with their work), but fuck those cockrags at Trinity Ordnance. They came out to look at my dad's collection after he passed. Most everything had a price tag on it. Their calculator came out to only 2/3 of the tagged value, and then they said they could only offer us half of that amount.

Good luck with your sale, though.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• They use the same guy for Cerekoting that most all the dfw gun shops use. He does great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I have two bx25 10/22 mags. I will trade for 22lr or regular 10/22 mags, or 9mm, 45 acp or 223.

Comment

• Looking to sell Winchester 9422M (.22 Magnum) leveraction. Mfg 1979 and is mint 98%+ condition. $1,200 cash ftf.
            I can text pics upon request thanks to photbucket being jackasses.
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Have a voucher from Eotech for 22.50 towards purchase of their products I won't be using. If anyone wants it the first I'll take with a pm gets it. No strings.

Class action lawsuit settlement. No clue if it transferable. It's on you to confirm, use all that....
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Anyone have an AR15 bolt rebuild kit they'd like to part with?

If not, any to stay away from or "must have"?
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Anyone with a semi 1919 they want to unload let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                    Anyone with a semi 1919 they want to unload let me know.
                    I've been thinking about selling some stuff, but she's not one of them haha
                    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                      I've been thinking about selling some stuff, but she's not one of them haha
                      Bummer. Bought a halftrack and I need one to fill in while my transfer goes through on the other one.

Comment

• If you're asking about the shotgun... There's one decked out for 3 gun on the brian enos forum.

" MK1919 T&N platform with C-More, Mid bbl comp, recip charge handle, 1 24 rnd mag, 5 10 rnd mags, 3 10 rnd mags, 3 factory 5 rnd mags $2400"
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          If you're asking about the shotgun... There's one decked out for 3 gun on the brian enos forum.

" MK1919 T&N platform with C-More, Mid bbl comp, recip charge handle, 1 24 rnd mag, 5 10 rnd mags, 3 10 rnd mags, 3 factory 5 rnd mags $2400"
                          Nope. Don’t even know what that is.

Comment

• Have some S&P and Knights Armaments quad rail covers in like new condition and of various lengths. Looking for AR upper parts kits, bcg rebuild kit, and other misc AR parts.

Comment

• Mossberg 930 Tactical!

I gave this to my mom a while back and wellll as she gets older she is afraid of it breaking her arm. I think, this was the new one when we bought them back from a trade in. Low round count.

She would like a Rossi Circuit Judge 410 orrrrr somthing in a 410 flavor I think. Maybe a 380 revolver? or 9mm, her 38 kicks a little harder than she would like also. She might trade that also. I think it is a Ruger LCR 38 and probably has a handful of rounds through it. Maybe she needs a Taser and knife the more I think about it.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Sold
                                Last edited by NoClassic; 12-24-2017, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X