Random GIF of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• ^^^ That shit is no joke! And that non-skid? I still have scars in places.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        ^^^ That shit is no joke! And that non-skid? I still have scars in places.
        Yes sir, non-skid does not fuck around, nothing skids on it, not even skin...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• He's supposed to have a harness on, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            He's supposed to have a harness on, right?
            Nope. He just got his head caught in his ass for a minute. The prowler removed it for him.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                hey!! Watch the paint!!!

Comment

• Comment

• ^^ lmao!

Comment

• Comment

• god DAMN
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Over and over and over
                          LMFAO

David

Comment

• chewed him up and spit him out! Tried to summon his inner Jackie Chan and came up a little short.

note to self, never try to walk/run over a bale rolling down hill. Lay down or gtfo
                            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• White people can't jump.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X