BLM at it again.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    This goes to show that you can't negotiate with the govt. Sure, they'll will play with you until they get what they want or need and then they'll come after you. The only way to get them is to totally surprise them first and show no mercy.
    And that will be the powder keg that Obama needs to declare martial law and start trying to confiscate guns. Pretty soon a line is going to be crossed on one side or the other that will set off some serious shit...and there may be no turning back once it happens.

Comment

• He better hurry up! he's only got a few more months until ya'll are worried about the next big thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        The bundys are actually federal agents whose original standoff was a setup to get constitutionalists to stand up and show themselves. The ranchers in oregon have wanted nothing to do with the bundys and turned themselves in. The bundys kept up the charade even though they werent welcome in town. They were federal agents planted to drum up support and get constitutionalists and right wingers riled up, take up arms, and give the feds a reason to arrest a ton of people and impose martial law. This is why the feds did not take back the refuge; it would have beena quick and easy target. Leaving it alone they hoped the let the bundys gather more support and uncover more "domestic terrorists". When it didnt work they "arrested" the sleeper agents to prevent them from getting caught in crossfire. The ranchers who were not agents but posing as them shot one of their own to drum up support for their side once they found out the bundys set them up.
        Any evidence to support all this? Although I have to admit, I'd even be somewhat skeptical of evidence. The government has openly admitted to "spreading disinformation" to further their agenda, in the past. Can't see any real reason they wouldn't do it here too.
        WH

Comment

• no i havebt made it through all this. it's fucking 2 hours of audio. im trying to figure out exactly what it is.

FBI vs the ranchers on Audio.
          Last edited by Tremor14; 02-11-2016, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post

no i havebt made it through all this. it's fucking 4 hours of audio. im trying to figure out exactly what it is.

FBI vs the ranchers on Audio.
            Why post it then?

Comment

• It's a completely legitimate post giving the topic of the thread, and actually contributes for once.
              sigpic

Comment

• it's directly related to the topic dumbass. im 20 minutes into it. if you press play you'll see im only providing content to the topic. if you dont give a fuck, why reply?

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  why post it then?
                  qotd

Comment

• Someone in this thread is getting pissy, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                      The difference is that Rodney did not challenge the authority of the federal government nor did he nor will he do time in the pen for what he did.

You should try tracking down my mug shots instead of fucking with one of the few darkies that we allow to post here in the name of "Diversity".
                      Darkies!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                        You should try tracking down my mug shots instead of fucking with one of the few darkies that we allow to post here in the name of "Diversity".
                        I believe the burden of proof is on the one who claims the best and worst of everything.

Comment

• and the last of the last, of dumbfucks who dont realize this is about the bureau of land management.

welcome to the party Brian!

Comment

• The current topic is about your people, so... Don't be mad your heroes are killing themselves off because they can't handle life.

Comment

• Bureau of Land Management lives matter

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                The current topic is about your people, so... Don't be mad your heroes are killing themselves off because they can't handle life.
                                I see why you an al get along. Y'all both got that shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X