No announcement yet.

Advertising forum got a little smaller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't SVO just support the site with an hour of his pay?

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      He should be able to do it, with just the coins in the ash trays of his fleet of vehicles...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        I think they play a huge role, I prefer this place 10:1 over facebook though, I think the remaining folks may feel the same way.
        Yup.

Comment

I think they play a huge role, I prefer this place 10:1 over facebook though, I think the remaining folks may feel the same way.
          <<<<< doesn't do Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            You're just being facetious, there are about 9 different members just in this thread.
            The same 9 posting in another thread is still 9, man.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
              The same 9 posting in another thread is still 9, man.
              About 9?
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                There are about 25 active members by my math. I think this might be a problem.
                I agree...all dudes at that. We've had a few new members that would show up, then get run off shortly after. I've been meaning to go VIP to see what I'm missing in the private forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                  About 9?
                  At least someone gets it...
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                    I agree...all dudes at that. We've had a few new members that would show up, then get run off shortly after. I've been meaning to go VIP to see what I'm missing in the private forum.
                    Not much... Mostly threads about banning/unbanning Naynizzle.

Comment

Start a poll. I don't know you very well, but you seem to be a pretty bright guy.

You clearly know the website metrics better than I, but I have a hard time seeing why anyone would advertise here for very long.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                        Where do I send a check?
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          Where do I send a check?
                          I would assume you could Paypal or send the money to Tylers email, using the same pay option as becoming a VIP member.

I know sometimes you post some outlandish shit, but before Forest died, he gave you a props as being a legit dude. We here all have our demons and for the most part are all assholes, that's why the remaining old schooler's and new-ish members get along.

In times of need though we will pull together and support each other.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            <<<<< doesn't do Facebook
                            Plus they're all up in yer bitness. They wanna know who you are, where you work, your phone number, etc. I only use it for specialty/local groups.
                            WH

Comment

I'm still here assfaces, but none of you tools have mustangs anymore so I had to make new fake friends.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                                I'm still here assfaces, but none of you tools have mustangs anymore so I had to make new fake friends.
                                Can the Fusion and I come kick it with yall?

Comment

Working...
                                X