Rock and roll tacos in deep ellum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock and roll tacos in deep ellum

Real "street tacos" and they're good. All of them! Try it. .....you'll like it.

Pizza place down the street sucks ass though....Serious pizza i believe its called.
    .....bro....

Where at in DE, am I just supposed to drive around til I find them, post the addy or location, playa...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Deep Ellum isn't a shithole anymore? Last time I was down there ('06 or '08), I swore to never go back.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        Deep Ellum isn't a shithole anymore? Last time I was down there ('06 or '08), I swore to never go back.
        It's gotten a little better since then. The decent food spots have been there the whole time, though.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
          Real "street tacos" and they're good. All of them! Try it. .....you'll like it.

Pizza place down the street sucks ass though....Serious pizza i believe its called.

The pizza place that is across from twisted root?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            scary ass little girl.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

2706 elm street.
              I know what you mean about that plavr being a shit hole but the hippsters have brought up the value of the place.
              I think its behind the twisted root
              .....bro....

Comment

Working...
              X