No announcement yet.

More cool F-35 stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o it basically can be used as a WiFi hot spot? Harley Davidson Reflective leather Jacket

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
      Yeah they've contracted us to do the controls for the test stands that pump hydraulic fluid into the planes for testing the control surfaces, and the PAO coolant that coils the avionics. I'm in automation/controls... PLCs, motion control systems, etc.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
      Hit ya in the PMs
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Couple of pics the F35 guys gave us up here in Alaska. We were helping them do some winter testing.

Comment

Originally posted by fastwhite99gt View Post
          https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Jh0fZ5i

Couple of pics the F35 guys gave us up here in Alaska. We were helping them do some winter testing.
          Links no workie.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Links no workie.
            Well fuck, hold on lol

Comment

Sorry about the size

Comment

They took those from the tanker when they flew it up from California

Comment

Comment

They must have it written into the contract to produce no more than 1 jet per month and face repercussions if they exceed that.

Comment

They must have it written into the contract to produce no more than 1 jet per month and face repercussions if they exceed that.

What?

They already produce more than that and are ramping to one per day. Same rate as an F16 with 5 times the parts, and about 1200 times the complexity.
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Those things are awesome. I spend a bit of time out there at Lockheed and have had the pleasure of looking at them while they're on the assembly line in various stages of the build process....

Truly a technical marvel...
                        I had the pleasure of delivering the canopies for them, not sure how true but i was told each one was over 1,000,000 each, we haul some cool stuff.
                        Picked up a load of FIM-92 a while back, and delivered them to be armed and fueled up. Was told I would never be alone on the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                          I had the pleasure of delivering the canopies for them, not sure how true but i was told each one was over 1,000,000 each, we haul some cool stuff.
                          Picked up a load of FIM-92 a while back, and delivered them to be armed and fueled up. Was told I would never be alone on the trip.
                          LOL! So could you tell you were being followed?

Comment

IAF commander-Israel first to use F-35 jet in combat

Leave it to the Israelis to take it out for a drive first.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                              LOL! So could you tell you were being followed?
                              A lot of the time I could see a dark suburban behind me at times. And when fueling they where close. Not sure if it was needed they had no fuel.or explosives in them. Guess the black market value.
                              The canopies was funny 53 foot trailer for three crates.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                                A lot of the time I could see a dark suburban behind me at times. And when fueling they where close. Not sure if it was needed they had no fuel.or explosives in them. Guess the black market value.
                                The canopies was funny 53 foot trailer for three crates.
                                Are you guys a flatbed/ Step deck company?

Comment

Working...
                                X