3 Gun Video Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Gun Video Thread.

I figured that there might be a couple of people that are shooting 3 gun on this board. Lets get a thread going for some videos.

First match with my new Versamax.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

And a few stages from the big Bushmaster Tarheel match:

Watch the second flyer, I actually meant to do it, lol.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Are there any practice groups? I'm getting my kit together and would like to practice before I go sign up for a match.

Comment

Where are you?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That looks fun! I've been wanting to do 3 gun or some kind of defensive shooting matches. The cowboy action shooting my son and I did was a blast!
          92 LX 5.0

Comment

I'm in VA Beach, and the first set of videos are out at the old blackwater facility in Moyock NC. Now it's called Academi. Awesome facility, just wish that it was more open to the public.

It's pretty hard to practice unless you have some land and a lot of money for steel, those targets are more expensive than you'd think. It's a lot of fun, and if you can find a local match, most consider those practice. The entry fee is usually around $20, a lot better than the bigger matches like that second set of videos, I believe that the entry fee was $250 for that one, but there was $80K worth of merchandise on the prize table for that one.

It's a great sport to get into, don't be scared, just run what you have and learn from it. It's not about the $$$ you have in the gear, it's how well you use it.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Man I am so jealous!! Great shooting and thanks for sharing the videos. I have tried to do 3-gun a couple of times when I come home but something always comes up... it is so frustrating. The only thing I can do over here is read the 3GN Magazine and watch videos on youtube.

Comment

slowyellow, do you run into Tony Gimmellie at the matches out there?

Comment

Not sure who that is. I've never shot with him that I know of. He very well could have been at that Tarheel match, there was a couple hundred shooters there.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

I'm over in Saginaw. No Kidding on the cost of the AR500 targets. I may get a few and the rest will be paper. Almost have to get a Dillon set-up going also to have enough practice ammo. $250 entry isn't that bad for the chance to hit that table. I need to Nordic-out my SBE and finish getting my upper ready before I head out to get schooled by the locals....and get my "load 2" in the neighborhood.

Comment

Does 3 gun allow automatics?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Does 3 gun allow automatics?
                        Yes, but only if the gun is set on semi.

Subgun matches are where it is at for autos. There are a few local groups that do them.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Yes, but only if the gun is set on semi.

Subgun matches are where it is at for autos. There are a few local groups that do them.
                          gay, even 3 shot burst?
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            gay
                            Yep. One time I drove all the way down to Austin to compete with Texas Tactical in a two gun match (long gun and pistol) because their website says it has a class III division where full auto is authorized:

(in word doc under rules)
                            When I got there I Was fucking scolded for firing a three round burst at about 600rpm (people were pulling the triggers on their guns faster or as fast) even though I had a copy of my form four on me, and a copy of their rules (I was fucking shocked that the people running the thing did not realize that a gun with a 7 inch barrel that clearly was firing from an open bolt was not a full auto firearm). The event people were threatening to kick me off the range, ban me, etc and told me that that full auto was not allowed. I showed them their rules that said "Class III division, full auto authorized at Austin range" and they said that was wrong. I told them they should probably change it and that if they were sending me home I wanted my match fee and gas money back in return. They bitterly let me compete on semi for the rest of the day.

All the other competitors were really cool, asking how to buy an MG, checking out my m10, etc. but the overseers looked at me like I burned down an orphanage.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I'd love to compete in 3 gun or maybe just 2 gun if there are any since I don't have a decent shotgun anymore. May get into it later this year pending on how things go. What local groups are there around here that do matches, and which matches are they, 2 or 3 gun?

-Eric

Comment

Working...
                              X