Precision/Target Rifle pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike K View Post
    Just got everything set up. Crappy pic, but it will do for now until I can get some better ones at the range.

Sako TRG-42 .338LM
    NF 5-25x56 ATACR
    Spuhr scope mount

Freakin' awesome setup man. I'd love to put my hands on that chassis, looks like it'd feel great.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• Got the new bushnell ERS in yesterday. Very nice, seems to have better glass. Turrets feel like my Nightforce F1, Zerostops are very similar to nightforce. Bravo bushnell, Bravo

Comment

• Looks very nice. How would you rate the glass compared to the other big players?
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• How does the clarity compare to the 4200 elite series?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            How does the clarity compare to the 4200 elite series?
            I would imagine it's a huge step up the older non FFP 4200 Elite series was good for the price but failed drastically compared to my NF and MK4. All were tested at around midnight under full moon and had 50mm optical lenses besides the NF which was 56. It was very good for the price though.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              How does the clarity compare to the 4200 elite series?

I can't speak to that as I don't own one.

I can say I just got home and took them both upstairs looking at the same thing with both of them it's hard to tell any difference. The edges does seem clearer though. I had some bad CA that I noticed w/ my old one, but it shows up more when you're not real well behind the reticle. I noticed when I pushed down on my cheek rest that I could see more of it.

Comment

• Video overview/review.
                Part one (overview) We'll be testing the turrets and how well they track in part 2, as well as return to zero, and my opinion of the glass clarity. This is f...

Comment

• Here is my typical load out for a long range match

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c85ASO9dop4[/ame]

Comment

• Pretty cool!
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Sound quality was great! Keep them coming. And which apps do you use on your phone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                        Sound quality was great! Keep them coming. And which apps do you use on your phone?

Shooter and Ballistic A.E.

Comment

• Ryan, are you shooting the June 8 club match at C3?

Comment

• Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
                            Ryan, are you shooting the June 8 club match at C3?
                            Yes sir.

Comment

• well, we missed the June match but are planning July @ the Rifle Ranch and then August's Red River Rivalry to take back the trophy from those Okies

Comment

• Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
                                well, we missed the June match but are planning July @ the Rifle Ranch and then August's Red River Rivalry to take back the trophy from those Okies

I did alright missed a couple of points here and there, but I did not 0 any stages.

Comment

Working...
                                X