No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a front fixed sight .750 and a daniel defense rear fixed sight with dual aperture. Looking to upgrade to a rail or trade for ammo. The front sight post is scratched from not having the right tool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I ordered a couple ten round VZ58 mags and was shipped fives for some reason. I am keeping one of them but would trade the extra one for two thirty round VZ or AR mags. Zahal wants $45 plus shipping for a version that uses a non standard floor plate.

Last edited by NoClassic; 05-07-2014, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
        I ordered a couple ten round VZ58 mags and was shipped fives for some reason. I am keeping one of them but would trade the extra one for a two thirty round VZ or AR mags. Zahal wants $45 plus shipping for a version that uses a non standard floor plate.

Hey, that's pretty awesome.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I thought so too. He also had three, fifteen, and twenty round.

Comment

• Anyone have a rifle length AR gas tube they aren't using? I have a carbine I could trade...
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Anyone have around a 10" rail sitting around? I don't care how cheap it is, just need something to finish out my .45 upper. I'd be happy to pay or trade for it.
              DD 10.0 Lite rail

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                Anyone have a rifle length AR gas tube they aren't using? I have a carbine I could trade...
                yes

Comment

• Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
                  DD 10.0 Lite rail
                  $?
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• If anyone needs an AK hammer and spring lemme know. It came off a saiga x39 conversion.

Comment

• Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
                      yes
                      You have a PM.
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                        You have a PM.
                        He's probably just trolling.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post

I don't know. The guy has a lot of cool guns. I just don't think he really posts over here. Maybe catch the popular NFA boards and arfcom.

Comment

I could use that DD 10.0 lite. So I hope not.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                              I don't know. The guy has a lot of cool guns. I just don't think he really posts over here. Maybe catch the popular NFA boards and arfcom.
                              Cool man. Maybe I'm wrong.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

If that's true, that's some serious bullshit. There's a million other threads to do that shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X