Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone shooting the Glock Match in Carrollton this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    My team won our division. I was 37 out of around 200
    Congrats!
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      I told you to submit proof! Some kind of article, or... something. Do something!!
      What the fuck are you talking about?
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I did some pistol matches at Elm Fork a few years ago, I have been wanting to shoot some more matches more often.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          What the fuck are you talking about?
          I'm talking about how you couldn't go to that shooting match. The guns would explode in your face while you were firing them. Right?
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            I'm talking about how you couldn't go to that shooting match. The guns would explode in your face while you were firing them. Right?
            He's just fucking around. But seriously, they can blow up while sitting on the table also.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              He's just fucking around. But seriously, they can blow up while sitting on the table also.
              Figured. But I was trying to get him to tell if he'd read any statistics on glock critical failures like that. Since he's all super into the gun hobby, figured he'd be the one to ask.

And lmao that would suck
              WH

Comment

I have personally seen two detonate, and I know another board member who has had one blow up in their hands. Out of all the guns I've seen, that has been the brand with the most catastrophic failures. Now, they have a great reputation, and I don't deny that, but I'm only pulling from my own personal experience.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

And here is some evident which will surely cause mass glock riots:

Comment

Comment

Comment

I have more but I'm tired of posting images.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          Fun day. Long wait times though. Never heard from svo855...

I dropped 25 seconds off my previous score and it looks like our team will win our second straight match.

why does your team not compete in anything more dynamic?

Comment

Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
                            why does your team not compete in anything more dynamic?
                            We are working on it. For the most part we keep it simple because we have new shooters - but we'll be doing some more dynamic stuff soon. Doing a skeet match on saturday. You also have to realize that college kids don't exactly have the means to shoot a ton/ compete a lot. We are working on sponsors to help out.

Follow us on twitter @TXMarksmenUNT
                            Last edited by Cobraman; 05-06-2015, 09:27 PM.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

White framed shade?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                                White framed shade?
                                yep. I've got some darkies too. I don't discrim
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X