2016 lawn thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    John Deere Landscape was where I bought it...they got bought out by a company I believe is called Site One which still sells Lesco stuff.
    I need to find one nearest to Greenville and stock up!
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• 144 bags in stock at 76180

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
        That is Pre-M. I have had great luck using Dimension based Lesco stuff. I read a lot and it seemed like more professionals were using Dimension over Pre-M. Might be good stuff but I went with what the pros were using and have had great results.

Comment

• Dimension has post emergence activity on young poa Anna and is mainly applied in early spring apps . Most use prodiamine as it works better on crabgrass and poa Anna combined. Dimension is very expensive compared to pre m ( pendimethalin ) or prodiamine . Apply either mid to late August for winter weed control. You want to have it mixed in the soil before color weather sets in and weeds start to germinate . Residual will be 3-4 months usually.

Comment

• I'm starting to get a little crabgrass, I've been able to control it so far, but I do need a good product. I've been using scotts southern weed/feed, but I've never been very happy with it's performance on crabgrass.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I'm starting to get a little crabgrass, I've been able to control it so far, but I do need a good product. I've been using scotts southern weed/feed, but I've never been very happy with it's performance on crabgrass.
              You may have some luck with Image if the crabgrass is fairly new. Someone posted earlier they were having some success with it.

Comment

• That was me. That Image knocked it out and it was a fair amount.

I think it was Image for nutsedge.

Comment

• If you have a sprayer, I got the image crabgrass killer from home depot in the 3 pack and it works great! You mix one packet with one gallon of water and it will go about 1000 sq. ft.

Comment

• So I found this while visiting the in laws...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Wtf is this weed that sprouts up in a thin little bastard. It cost me a 100 fine with our fucking hoa. How do I kill it.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                          Wtf is this weed that sprouts up in a thin little bastard. It cost me a 100 fine with our fucking hoa. How do I kill it.
                          I think I have the same stuff in my back yard. Does it look like little wheat stalks?

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                            I think I have the same stuff in my back yard. Does it look like little wheat stalks?
                            yes, and pops up fast as shit.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                              yes, and pops up fast as shit.
                              If you can get a close up picture of the base it might be easier to tell, but it looks like my neighbor's yard and she has crabgrass. It grows super tall within a couple of days because my water trickles over to her side.

Comment

• It isn't crab grass. I've get both in my yard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X