Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
    The flag needs to be to exact scale for the AR in the middle. That would look badass as a rack to hold a real one. Discount Steel down the street from me laser cuts shit for CHEAP, maybe I can be on to something.
    That's a hell of an idea...

For sale or trade:
    DPMS stock (commercial)
    DPMS grip
    Magpul MOE SL grip

Looking for:
    Free float hand guard (carbine) with M-LOK capability
    high quality lower
    extended charging handle

Comment

• Going to be a big ass piece, I have the DXF file if you want it. Discount isn't going to be as cheap as you might think.cheaper if you do 3 or more at a time, fyi.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Dropped my Kriss Sphinx duty to $700 in the classifieds. I need it gone. I'd be interested in trades. The lack of Facebook gun groups has made selling guns tough.
        2012 GT500

Comment

• I need @ 10k pieces of 223/.556 brass.
          It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtm98snake View Post
            I need @ 10k pieces of 223/.556 brass.
            I've got that.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              Looking for flat top uppers. Got a few things to tade, cash, barrels, maybe a punisher lower.....
              still got the Spikes Punisher lower to trade?

Comment

• Found the uppers and traded. Thanks though
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I have a psa 308 blem lower and full psa lower build kit. I think I want to build a psk47 instead. Anyone interested?

Comment

• Always, pm inbound

Comment

• I have a Daniel Defense 16" S2W 1:7 mid length bbl I'd like to trade for a light weight 16" or pinned 14.5" of the same quality.

The barrel has been installed but never fired. It also has a pinned gas block.

Last edited by SBFORDTECH; 07-05-2016, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• I've got a 4" xds I'd sell for $300
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• I have some 10mm/45ACP/7mm reloading stuff in the classifieds, would like to trade for AR upper parts (5.56 barrel, built upper, hand-guards...etc)
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• How long and what kind of a barrel? I have a couple in various lengths.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                              How long and what kind of a barrel? I have a couple in various lengths.
                              Anything that = 16" 1:7 twist
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• I'll see what I have once I get home

Comment

Working...
                                X