Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New civil rights movement"

Can someone explain this to me?

What are they looking for? I see this, geared towards LGBT, are the BLM folks grouped in there somewhere?

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

What are they looking for? I see this, geared towards LGBT, are the BLM folks grouped in there somewhere?
    They have the same agenda as the BLM folks which is to ensure democrats get elected. He throws out general attacks and infers that people who don't support his position must be doing so because he's gay. Just like people that don't think black people are superior and deserve reparations are apparently racists.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      They have the same agenda as the BLM folks which is to ensure democrats get elected. He throws out general attacks and infers that people who don't support his position must be doing so because he's gay. Just like people that don't think black people are superior and deserve reparations are apparently racists.
      I saw a quote in an article this morning about whatever the dude's name is that wont stand for the anthem. It was from a BLM type person talking about racial inequality.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        I saw a quote in an article this morning about whatever the dude's name is that wont stand for the anthem. It was from a BLM type person talking about racial inequality.
        Well they are sort of right but not in the way they think. Kaepernick was probably going to be cut. He's a backup QB with a $14 million contract who stunk badly last year and didn't show much improvement this year. The NFL has a real salary cap, they would have saved $11.5 million towards that cap by cutting him. Money that could have been spent on some actual talent that'd help the team. Instead they have protest boy riding the bench because the team was scared of being called racists and potentially violating his right to free speech.

It's a San Francisco team, political correctness is way more important them than winning.

Comment

Working...
        X