Tire disposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire disposal

I have somehow piled up used tires and need to get rid of them. Anyone know where to get rid of them without having to pay. I have about 15 of them. I haven’t called discount tire yet.

CN

Check your local municipal xfer station/solid waste dept, some take 4 to 8 a year. If that's not an option, you'll likely have to pay if you're gonna dispose of them the right way.

Comment

Little Mexican tire shop charged 2.50 a tire or hit a couple of back roads

Comment

Find a used tire shop with no security cameras and dump them off in their used tire pile. Last time I had to get rid of mine, I paid, but they told me to just throw them on the pile next time and no one would notice.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
          Too many doing this these days, but in some areas they make it almost impossible to get rid of them at a reasonable rate. My dad lives on a dirt road and has to find a place for 8-12 tires a year from people ditching them. Then a place for the fridges, TVs and other junk they dump on his property.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

dump at discount at night.

Comment

Discount tire will take your tires all day long and twice on Sunday. There is a disposal fee.

God Bless.

- Tim

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                That's what 4M in Irving used to charge.. I dumped a couple there, but haven't been in years.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                  Discount tire will take your tires all day long and twice on Sunday. There is a disposal fee.

God Bless.

- Tim
                  The fee is drastically reduced on Sundays!

Comment

Sell them as tire swings!!!!

Comment

Take them to the nearest cross fit gym. They love throwing around old tires.

Comment

Working...
                      X