Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the investors on the forum....sin stocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just getting in. Can’t see cigarettes going away anytime soon. I also believe the current vape issue is not with Juul or any of the big companies. I personally think there are “back warehouse” companies putting out cartridges for E-cigs that contain THC and vitamin e. That is the common denominator in the confirmed illness cases. I think eventually there will be more regulation on e cigs and the cartridges that will put the big tobacco companies in the drivers seat.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
      Just getting in. Can’t see cigarettes going away anytime soon. I also believe the current vape issue is not with Juul or any of the big companies. I personally think there are “back warehouse” companies putting out cartridges for E-cigs that contain THC and vitamin e. That is the common denominator in the confirmed illness cases. I think eventually there will be more regulation on e cigs and the cartridges that will put the big tobacco companies in the drivers seat.
      I agree with that, however, the feds are specifically going after JUUL for their marketing.

Comment

From the time MO bought 35% of Juul.... to the current share price. It basically wipes out Juul to the valuation of $0.

Comment

Well for all the bad press about Altria and Juul. Here is the news out today. Not one of the products linked to the reported deaths have come back to a cartridge made by Altria or Juul.

NBC News commissioned laboratory tests of knock-off marijuana vapes that found a pesticide linked to hydrogen cyanide in 10 out 10 products.

From NBC news.

Tests show bootleg marijuana vapes tainted with hydrogen cyanide
          NBC News commissioned laboratory tests of knock-off marijuana vapes that found a pesticide linked to hydrogen cyanide in 10 out 10 products.

There was another story out today that I thought might let the stock gain a little. However it never did just floundered around. But anyway the feds raided a warehouse up North and took 80,000 “black market” counterfeit cartridges of “Dank Vapes”....all which are said to have THC in them.
          Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 09-27-2019, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Investing in shit that ruins lungs and causes health problems. What could go wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
              Investing in shit that ruins lungs and causes health problems. What could go wrong?
              Just like beer....good profit during the good times and good profit in a recession!

Comment

Working...
              X