Anyone have a Dillon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a Dillon?

I'm looking for a 550B, have cash in hand.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

A co worker of mine has one, and he loves it. Says their customer service is top notch. ANY time he needs a replacement part, they ship it right out. He was having an issue with it cycling one time and sent it in and it was completely re-worked for $65 IIRC
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

If you're gonna buy new.. get it from here. Free shipping over $400 (basically any press).

Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Have you looked into the Hornady lnl? Same priceish and 500 free bullets. Cheapest place I found was grafs

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          If you're gonna buy new.. get it from here. Free shipping over $400 (basically any press).

http://www.brianenos.com/store/dillon.html
          I wanted to try and pick one up locally if I could, but I doubt that'll happen. I'll probably order one from them, they have a pretty nice setup on their site for ordering.

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
          Have you looked into the Hornady lnl? Same priceish and 500 free bullets. Cheapest place I found was grafs
          It's a good deal but I'm familiar with the Dillon 550B, I'm more comfortable sticking to what I know.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I ordered a 650 from him years ago... cost no tax and no shipping... got it in 3 days. Although I'm sure there will be more of a delay right now, have no worries ordering from there. The Brian Enos forum is also the biggest USPSA/IDPA forum I know of, and if you don't have Brian's book called "Practical shooting" you are missing out. I really wish I hadn't sold my 650 now... but I needed the money at the time. I too might end up getting a 550 soon.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
              I ordered a 650 from him years ago... cost no tax and no shipping... got it in 3 days. Although I'm sure there will be more of a delay right now, have no worries ordering from there. The Brian Enos forum is also the biggest USPSA/IDPA forum I know of, and if you don't have Brian's book called "Practical shooting" you are missing out. I really wish I hadn't sold my 650 now... but I needed the money at the time. I too might end up getting a 550 soon.
              I called Dillon directly yesterday and they're anywhere from 6-12 weeks on filling orders.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                I'm looking for a 550B, have cash in hand.
                PM sent

Comment

Working...
                X