This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
    if you can find your way to nrh you can drive my van to the bar and drive us back to my appt. ill drive you home in the morning if you want. im not doing this without a designated driver.
    Only if you make me a steak at 3:30am!

All kidding aside, I'll see what I can do on coming out.
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.
      HAHAHAHA!

Damn if I didn't already have a smoking hot SIG, this would be there...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I think I want to go. But I live like 45 minutes away

Comment

No excuse I live 49miles and more than an hour away.
          Ded

Comment

Ill see whats going on. My Birthday is on Monday so I might be going out on Saturday. I honestly don't know what I'm doing. I'm so fucking broke right now because I haven't gotten paid in 2 weeks that I might join the BME Olympics to see if I can make some money.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
              Only if you make me a steak at 3:30am!

All kidding aside, I'll see what I can do on coming out.
              Actually I can arrange that Phil. I have steak in the freezer waiting for ya

Comment

Actually I can arrange that Phil. I have steak in the freezer waiting for ya

My aggin!

Originally posted by acid View Post
                ill see whats going on. My birthday is on monday so i might be going out on saturday. I honestly don't know what i'm doing. I'm so fucking broke right now because i haven't gotten paid in 2 weeks that i might join the bme olympics to see if i can make some money.
                txt'd
                Ded

Comment

I live right down the street from Texas Billiards, so I might swing by for a while. Would be cool to meet a few of ya'll.
                  .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                    I live right down the street from Texas Billiards, so I might swing by for a while. Would be cool to meet a few of ya'll.
                    would love for you to come out. ill have some tables in a area for us with a DFWM/damnittsteve sign, bring a friend if ya want, the more people we get the more free shit we get. and the food is great there. it will likely start at 8-9pm as karaoke starts at 9 and i like to have a couple drinks down before i make an ass outta myself. i will likely get there at 730 if i can find a ride that will take me there that early so i can make sure all our shots and tables and other goodies are in order i will beg someone to drop me off later that nite after 2 when the place closes. hell i only live 2 miles away.

so you're people, even if you dont drink there will be lots of entertainment.

Comment

Dang . 730 to 200? Lol drinking that long I won't be able to drive anywhere but a couple miles . You not have a car?

Comment

Put me down as somewhere between maybe and probably.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                          Dang . 730 to 200? Lol drinking that long I won't be able to drive anywhere but a couple miles . You not have a car?

i have 2 actually, but im not drinking that night and driving anymore these days even if i only live 2 miles away, besides if you come and you arent a douchebag you are more than welcome to crash at my place and howl at the moon on my balcony after we leave. im not gunna drink right at 730 anyway till some of you people arrive. but i do need everyone to be there around 9ish or no later than 10 so they dont charge me for the partyfavors that we will earn when everyone gets there.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post

Put me down as somewhere between maybe and probably.
                            scott you gotta come, i need at least one BRR guy there lol

Comment

i have 2 actually, but im not drinking that night and driving anymore these days even if i only live 2 miles away, besides if you come and you arent a douchebag you are more than welcome to crash at my place and howl at the moon on my balcony after we leave. im not gunna drink right at 730 anyway till some of you people arrive. but i do need everyone to be there around 9ish or no later than 10 so they dont charge me for the partyfavors that we will earn when everyone gets there.
                              I'm in if a lil spooning is involved.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                                I'm in if a lil spooning is involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X