Election 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
    While voting is the one true freedom we all have, it really fucking sucks sometimes. We will reap what we have sewn as a nation. This might just be the end of the conservative movement as we know it. There is (likely) no coming back from this.
    Sown*

The GOP needs a shakeup. The past two elections are undeniable proof of that.

Comment

While voting is the one true freedom we all have, it really fucking sucks sometimes. We will reap what we have sewn as a nation. This might just be the end of the conservative movement as we know it. There is (likely) no coming back from this.
      When I realized this, I bailed. You can't fight what you can't win... unless losing with some sort of honor/dignity is acceptable.

Comment

Yup, I think you might be right. The "minority" population keeps growing here each and every year, and with the Dems catering to their every wish, it's going to be difficult to reverse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          We've had this discussion before. You and I are in similar situations in our respective industries. I'm not neccesarily concerned about my job, or ability to generate revenue. I'm concerned about the people around me, and the positions they are in. If cuts come I'll still be in the same position I was in yesterday. It's just the workload that changes when I'm doing multiple jobs to cover the slack.
          Meh. I don't give a flying fuck about anyone but me at the end of the day. My workload is already the suck. Lol!
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I'm fucking done with politics...

Fuck you NayNay!

Comment

• Colorado and Washington legalized adult use of marijuana. I'm moving to Colorado.....
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                Sown*

One thing I will give Obama credit for is his stability in his left positions. The last two elections have been with mushy moderates that lack convictions. If you don't fully believe in what your core values are - then how can your supporters?

Comment

You are most likely correct. The social issues need to be put on the back burner. Colorado and Washington can get high now and WI sent another full blown lezbo to the senate. And a lot of people are actually sick and tired of just being told what they want to hear. The GOP needs to make a real effort to get the young/minority votes and stop being so damn closed minded. To lose in this fashion is historic and if it doesn't finally open their eyes, nothing will.

Comment

If it was contextually overvalued to begin with and the value drops because of a macro shock, it's still going to be overvalued.
                    Not many investment opportunities present themselves, where you can buy the company, using company profits rather than a loan or out of pocket cash.

Comment

Sown*

I heard that right after your president won for the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        billy, we could always use a good pipe fitter!

funny you are failing so misreably, but you have managed to build a number of $70k+show cars.. just sayin..
                        It'll be for sale soon lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                          You are most likely correct. The social issues need to put on the back burner. Colorado and Washington can get high now and WI sent another full blown lezbo to the senate. And a lot of people are actually sick and tired of just being told what they want to hear. The GOP needs to make an real effort to get the young/minority votes and stop being so damn closed minded. To lose in this fashion is historic and if it doesn't finally open their eyes, nothing will.
                          GTFO with that bullshit. Further right, more deceptive fiscal "conservatism", more social shit! We have to save America's families, Jesus, and fuck the Pygmies!

Comment

We have to save America's families, Jesus, and fuck the Pygmies!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              That's American jesus, by the way. We don't want to save Mexican Jesus. Or Mexicans named Jesus.

Comment

• The republicans get their asses kicked on the abortion issue. This should be a state issue and not federal.

Comment

Working...
                                X