Union kills the Twinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jryotas View Post
    My wife's mom's boyfriend has worked for them as a route driver for years and was making decent $ . He knew about the pay cut he was about to take and was fine with it as he would rather be working but today he got the call to park the truck and turn in the keys . So sad that decent honest working people are going to be affected by the greed and stupidity of unions . Dont think we arnt unloading the truck as i type anyone need a last twinkie ?
    yes, I need a ton.

I plan on throwing a hostess farewell party this week with lots of greenery and will need all the snacks I can get.

Comment

haha , my kind of party

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
        yes, I need a ton.

I plan on throwing a hostess farewell party this week with lots of greenery and will need all the snacks I can get.
        Can I get an invite?

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
          Can I get an invite?
          Uh, Im here for the twinkies?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            Uh, Im here for the twinkies?
            Well, of course!

Comment

must bring hostess snacks, must be 18 or over. no dummies. also no affiliation with Unions or Police/Govt...Also no choo choo money allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                must bring hostess snacks, must be 18 or over. no dummies. also no affiliation with Unions or Police/Govt...Also no choo choo money allowed.
                ...and no reggie miller

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  ...and no reggie miller
                  that's a given, this isn't middle school. I'm a grown ass man!

Comment

Maybe this has to do with America it's self changing eating habits, and people eating healthier, living healthier lifestyles, etc. that put a cupcake company out of business... Just food for thought
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      Maybe this has to do with America it's self changing eating habits, and people eating healthier, living healthier lifestyles, etc. that put a cupcake company out of business... Just food for thought
                      Drive by a walmart... there are still plenty of twinkie eaters around.

Comment

The mother interviewed outside a Hostess outlet in Dallas on Fox4 News last night would beg to differ. Each of her 8 kids piled into the back of her minivan were stuffing their little faces with Twinkles, cupcakes, and Donettes. She estimated spending around $100 a week because "they like it".

Comment

So only trash eats twinkles, gotcha.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Naynay prefers Michelle Obama's Cream Pies.

I was going to make that a tag but it's too long.
                            That's what she said

Comment

So only trash eats twinkles, gotcha.
                              The mother interviewed was Hispanic, so you're calling her trash? Gotcha, you racist fuck.

Comment

I never saw the interview, so race was never an issue. You painted a picture of 8 people piled into a minivan eating cupcakes so I formulated my own opinion. Again, why are you guys so caught up on race?
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X