Clear All

What kind of parts do you need
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
      What kind of parts do you need
      Wheels/tires.

I found some on amazon with free shipping so I went ahead and got them on the way. I have a problem paying more in shipping than the part costs. Lol

Next up, some kind of traction mod. Kid burns through tires faster than I do.

Comment

You can always try this.

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
          why in the hell do you not have it converted to 18 volt yet?
          Bumping since ill be doing this on my daughters barbie ford mustang gt I'm buying off craigslist for her birthday coming up.

I hate how that power wheel mod forum isn't accepting new members since I have a ton of questions.

To go from 12v to 18v, do I just purchase (3) 6v batteries and retrofit the connections?

Comment

Somewhere out there is a pink mustang that has a lot of miles on it!!!
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

So what age is too young to put them behind the wheel of one of these plastic hotrods? Hailey turns 1 in a month and I need to start planning for her first car.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Can't wait for Carpenter to be old enough for this. I've got my eye on an Red F150 Raptor.

Comment

I miss my little girl being the size required to fit in her old mustang. One day she fit, and the next she’s was all knees and elbows. (Tear)
                  Back when she got it.

And her now.

Lately I’ve been working with her on a simulator. She’s getting good enough on the sim that I might take her out to a parking lot soon. If she can drive a 300+hp 5speed turbo before she’s 9, and can hit a bull’s eye at least 100 yards I’ll feel like I’m doing my job.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    So what age is too young to put them behind the wheel of one of these plastic hotrods? Hailey turns 1 in a month and I need to start planning for her first car.

Mine started driving hers at two years old. She didn't do real well at first, by the time she was three...Mario Andretti look out!

Now that she's four, all she wants to drive is my F250.

Comment

My kids were in them at 2 and 3. Depends on the maturity, if they listen, and environment they'll be driving in. If on concrete , get ready to buy spare tires!!!
                      My son @ 2 in his, same year.
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Crap! another distraction for me. My son's jeep is some off brand 12v and his sis's Barbie Jeep will run circles around it. We can't have that.

Comment

anyone know of a battery solution that is reasonable? My inlaws picked up one at a garage sale and the battery is toast.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                            anyone know of a battery solution that is reasonable? My inlaws picked up one at a garage sale and the battery is toast.
                            Figure out if it was 6 or 12v
                            Then get that bolt battery and wire it up

Comment

Be sure to put a switch inline of the lights. They tend to REALLY drain the battery...

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                                Be sure to put a switch inline of the lights. They tend to REALLY drain the battery...
                                Good point. I have Morgans on a separate battery

Comment

Working...
                                X