No announcement yet.

I'm infatuated with the late 60's / early 70's 200 series Benz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they make a classic looking radio with an iPod hookup for them yet? I had something like that in my 57.

Comment

Do it, or else.

Oh and in before slowhand starts bitching about something from stanceworks being posted.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
        Oh and in before slowhand starts bitching about something from stanceworks being posted.
        +1

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
          BTW, there was one on LS1tech for sale that had a LSx swap already done, but I think he took it off the market...
          he took the eng/trans out of it and was selling as a roller.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Do they make a classic looking radio with an iPod hookup for them yet? I had something like that in my 57.
            check out the one at the bottom
            Get a new domain name for your startup. Quick and professional service. Seamless domain transfers.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

this is Sam88GTA's lil bro's (old?) benz

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Ive heard about that one, no paint, just rubs some oil on it to keep rust at bay. Kinda cool.

This is the one Im headed to look at in an hour or so. If I get it, Im naming it Huggy Bear.

Comment

Are these the ones that used vacuum power to run everything like door locks and the windows and stuff?

They look bitching but I have always heard that with a vacuum leak your brakes stop working and whatnot.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    this is Sam88GTA's lil bro's (old?) benz

LMAO Tbaggin aka Ben old Benz. Fun times were had with that car.

Comment

put some gold fish in the lower headlight lenses, player.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        Are these the ones that used vacuum power to run everything like door locks and the windows and stuff?

They look bitching but I have always heard that with a vacuum leak your brakes stop working and whatnot.
                        Not this model, in fact the brown one I just posted doesnt have power windows. Some of the higher end cars had hydralic suspensions, and they had a pump that ran the steering, brakes, and shocks. one line blew, your not having a good day.

Comment

Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                            Not this model, in fact the brown one I just posted doesnt have power windows. Some of the higher end cars had hydralic suspensions, and they had a pump that ran the steering, brakes, and shocks. one line blew, your not having a good day.
                            Yep, and if you lower the car without replacing the hydraulic piece by the rear end with something stationary, the rear of the car will be low for a day or two then raise the rear back up from what I've read, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                              Yep, and if you lower the car without replacing the hydraulic piece by the rear end with something stationary, the rear of the car will be low for a day or two then raise the rear back up from what I've read, lol.
                              Yeah, I really wanted the mechanical injection that the se's and sel's had, but not the suspension.

Comment

Not a big fan of quadraports but, I can see the potential ..

Comment

Working...
                                X