US Prepares For Cruise Missile Attack on Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Does the fact that the guy had his daughter jerk him off make Patrick's post any less valid? I don't care if the guy was having a bake sale to raise money for children's therapy, he STILL had his daughter finger roll his piss pipe while his pig of a wife was barking directions from the floor while Multiple Sclerosis ravaged her body in a karmatic twist for the ages.
    Damn, that's cold. Cold...but funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      Damn, that's cold. Cold...but funny!
      I'm just saying he might have been better off going with the "I tripped over the bitch on the floor and my dick fell into the child's hand" defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Does the fact that the guy had his daughter jerk him off make Patrick's post any less valid? I don't care if the guy was having a bake sale to raise money for children's therapy, he STILL had his daughter finger roll his piss pipe while his pig of a wife was barking directions from the floor while Multiple Sclerosis ravaged her body in a karmatic twist for the ages.
        What in the actual fuck? If this IS true how is he allowed to be a member here?
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          We take everyone, even cops!
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

It is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              We take everyone, even cops!

lol! Remember the good old days when the cops were silent and just looked for street racing posts?

Comment

I know I didn't fill in any info for a background check. It takes a little effort and/or digging to get info on folks. I'm pretty sure he's not welcomed back.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                  The guy lets little kids touch his junk, we are better off without him regardless of why or how it happened.
                  Plus he posted he died for no reason. Which is absolutely false. He put his life in the line to protect every person in USA.

On a different note, my brother in the Navy and his ship are going underway immediately. He is stationed in Japan and he didn't (can't) say where...
                  2014 GT
                  2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Well I hope nothing but the best for our troops in this.

kid at work has been talking bout insisting in the Navy. Then the Syria stuff started and now he's all well Fuck that now. I'm staying home.

Hard to look at him without aggravation now.
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                      Plus he posted he died for no reason. Which is absolutely false. He put his life in the line to protect every person in USA.

On a different note, my brother in the Navy and his ship are going underway immediately. He is stationed in Japan and he didn't (can't) say where...
                      We appreciate your brothers service.

Comment

Well I hope nothing but the best for our troops in this.

kid at work has been talking bout insisting in the Navy. Then the Syria stuff started and now he's all well Fuck that now. I'm staying home.

Hard to look at him without aggravation now.

I would think the Navy would be the safest of all the American Armed Forces to enlist in. (and I don't mean that negatively for anyone who has been in the Navy)

Comment

• Learn something new every day!
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I would think the Navy would be the safest of all the American Armed Forces to enlist in. (and I don't mean that negatively for anyone who has been in the Navy)
                            Coast Guard.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post

Syria. Expect bombardment in a few days.

Comment

• Dfwapocalypsesurvivors.net?

Comment

Working...
                                X