Here you go you dumbs$%&#@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
    And it was answered. If you ( and Denny ) can't comprehend simple ownership, then there is no point in this continued conversation.

Rules are rules... You post a picture that you dont own, and the owner/person in the picture asks you to remove.... You remove it. End of Story
    Now you're being a fucking faggot, and not the cool dick suckin' kind either. You obviously don't know about the internet, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      not the cool dick suckin' kind either.
      uhhhhh. . . . . .
      sigpic

Comment

• You had an avatar with Ricky Ticky and the Cobra. I put up this awesome avatar. You then COPY CATTED me. Finally, after your copy, you beg me to take it down.

Now, where is the fairness in that?!

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Now you're being a fucking faggot, and not the cool dick suckin' kind either. You obviously don't know about the internet, either.
          LMFAO! I must not be cool either.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            obviously not. denny hasnt removed it. denny dont give a fuck!

you suck at this. prove it was your camera
            Again, This only further proves that continued conversation on this subject is pointless. He wont take it down -for whatever reason. I`m not going to budge on my request that he take my picture down as my avatar. Further reading of the rules of the sites server says that I must give the ownership/moderator 72 hours to respond to my request before submitting my request to the server that hosts the site. I`m just going to wait on the website`s moderation to interdict on this issue.

We are done with this subject.

Comment

Again, This only further proves that continued conversation on this subject is pointless. He wont take it down -for whatever reason. I`m not going to budge on my request that he take my picture down as my avatar. Further reading of the rules of the sites server says that I must give the ownership/moderator 72 hours to respond to my request before submitting my request to the server that hosts the site. I`m just going to wait on the website`s moderation to interdict on this issue.

You're a silly guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                LMFAO! I must not be cool either.
                You're also not a fucking faggot.
                Originally posted by Mongoose View Post

Unlike this fuckin' guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  I told him I would take it down when he did During a PM session of him crying.
                  Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
                  You said no such thing. In fact, you were insistent that I should take down my picture.

Is lying an art form for you?

I chuckled so hard I got hiccups.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    I chuckled so hard I got hiccups.
                    Glad it helped.

Now will you please help convince Denny to take my picture down?

Comment

• I'll ask him.

Comment

• He said 10-4! I think that`s a good thing!

Comment

Glad it helped.

Now will you please help convince Denny to take my picture down?
                          youre talking to him all wrong, it's the wrong tone. try not being a bitchboy, and telling denny youll stomp a mudhole in his ass if he doesnt remove your picture

Comment

• You're welcome, 46Tbird!!!

Comment

• Thank You

Comment

• Lol racrguy had my pic as his avatar for at least six months a while ago. Who gives a shit?

Comment

Working...
                                X