Here you go you dumbs$%&#@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    And you have atheists who think they have all of the answers. There are idiots in every group
    That's a shitty, dismissive way to look at things. With science, there is at least the ability to change the model when new information comes in. Faith requires the ignorance of new information.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      That's a shitty, dismissive way to look at things. With science, there is at least the ability to change the model when new information comes in. Faith requires the ignorance of new information.
      Actually, that is ignorant. I learn new things daily that gives me better understanding and appreciation of my Creator. I study science, psychology, politics, and various other disciplines for fun. You see, you claim science has disproved the existence of God. I say it hasn't. We haven't figured out how to reach any fraction of the speed of light and people think they can disprove God.

Right. When you can explain where life came from and actually recreate it using no human intervention but only chance and happenstance, let me know. Hell, if you can figure out what's at the other end of a black hole, I'm ready to learn. Before you claim to rule out a creator, you should have answers to easier questions.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Actually, that is ignorant. I learn new things daily that gives me better understanding and appreciation of my Creator. I study science, psychology, politics, and various other disciplines for fun. You see, you claim science has disproved the existence of God. I say it hasn't. We haven't figured out how to reach any fraction of the speed of light and people think they can disprove God.

Right. When you can explain where life came from and actually recreate it using no human intervention but only chance and happenstance, let me know. Hell, if you can figure out what's at the other end of a black hole, I'm ready to learn. Before you claim to rule out a creator, you should have answers to easier questions.
        I don't say science has disproved the existence of God. I say that your claim that a diety exists in the first place requires evidence. Try again.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• This debate is getting good

Comment

• It's actually not very good because the atheists fail to understand where they fit in the world re: Islam. Christianity gives you a choice. Believe or not.... simple enough. Islam gives you a choice too: convert, enslavement or death. Well fuck Islam.

Don't believe me? Take your ill informed atheist stupid ass to an ISIS recruiting party and tell them fuck Allah and see how it goes for you. You can walk into any church and say F Jesus or F God and while its in poor taste, you'll get to live.

And if you want to be a real bad ass world conquering atheist do these:

1) Make a youtube video of you burning a Bible and an American Flag and cursing Jesus. Wait for the responses... both positive and negative.

2) Make a youtube video of you burning the Quran, the ISIS flag and cursing Mohammad. Been nice knowing you.

Get the fundamental difference or not? By the way ISIS reportedly has a camp in Mexico now so they can get their Allah loving terrorist idiots into our country easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              It's actually not very good because the atheists fail to understand where they fit in the world re: Islam. Christianity gives you a choice. Believe or not.... simple enough. Islam gives you a choice too: convert, enslavement or death. Well fuck Islam.

Don't believe me? Take your ill informed atheist stupid ass to an ISIS recruiting party and tell them fuck Allah and see how it goes for you. You can walk into any church and say F Jesus or F God and while its in poor taste, you'll get to live.
              Did you just go full retard? I think you just went full retard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Did you just go full retard? I think you just went full retard.
                Okay prove I'm wrong and go post the two videos I suggested. You're full retard if you think I'm wrong.

Comment

Okay prove I'm wrong and go post the two videos I suggested. You're full retard if you think I'm wrong.
                  Yep, you went full retard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Yep, you went full retard.
                    So you're too much of a sackless bitch to take me up on the challenge? Thanks for proving the point.

Either post the videos or continue eating dick. I don't care either way, but everyone else reading this can see the dick hanging out of your mouth.

Comment

So you're too much of a sackless bitch to take me up on the challenge? Thanks for proving the point.

Either post the videos or continue eating dick. I don't care either way, but everyone else reading this can see the dick hanging out of your mouth.
                      I think you've done well enough to embody the modern Christian.

**Edit**

Just let me know if you'd like to meet up and discuss this in person over a beverage of your choice.

Comment

• Why would we atheists want to go to a Muslim Country? Just because Christians no longer kill people that dont agree with them doesnt make them better than the Muslims that still need a century ( or two ) to evolve to that level.

Both are bloody war starting happy religions, its just taken the Muslims a little longer to catch up since Christianity had about a 600 year head start and had free range on the wholesale slaugher of the Indian Tribes in the Americas.

Comment

It's actually not very good because the atheists fail to understand where they fit in the world re: Islam. Christianity gives you a choice. Believe or not.... simple enough. Islam gives you a choice too: convert, enslavement or death. Well fuck Islam.

1) Make a youtube video of you burning a Bible and an American Flag and cursing Jesus. Wait for the responses... both positive and negative.

2) Make a youtube video of you burning the Quran, the ISIS flag and cursing Mohammad. Been nice knowing you.
                          I deleted out the more hateful parts because Jesus did say to love your enemies, and offer the other cheek, etc.

As an Athiest I REFUSE to do either. Those are things that Christians and Muslims do to objects from the other religion to somehow prove to THEMSELVES that they worship the one true God and the other follows a false GOD.

That`s your game man, not mine!

Comment

And if you want to be a real bad ass world conquering atheist do these:

Get the fundamental difference or not? By the way ISIS reportedly has a camp in Mexico now so they can get their Allah loving terrorist idiots into our country easily.

I don't believe most atheists want to conquer the world. And if you burn books, you're just an asshole.

Comment

I'd say my biggest beef is with the active and ardent science denial that is a major force in modern American politics.
                              In what way? Please expand upon that. I'll take a guess, but please fill in anything I leave out. 1. They don't like gays. I'm not gay, and gays make up a tiny 3% of the U.S population. So I don't give a rip if they get to be all happy and skip down the sidewalk holding hands. Let them have it, or ban it, don't care. 2. They're pretty against abortions. But it doesn't even matter, because no one here can say that they've been very effective at getting it banned. Abortion clinics are abundant; abortions aren't going anywhere. What else. I know there are more but they're so damn insignificant that they slip my mind right now.

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              Uhhh, all of the ones that believe god created the world as told in genesis, for starters.
                              I prefer the big bang theory, but as I understand it, I really don't have a problem with a God/s setting off the BB, or the stripped down version that is Genesis. From an extreme high technology/spiritual perspective, I really don't see either theory as impossible. But that's the difference between me, and closed minded bigots like yourself.

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Get the fundamental difference or not?
                              Several people here have laid that out to them already, so they don't seem to be capable of getting it. More likely though, they simply don't want to, due to having a chip on their shoulder against religion. For some weird reason.

Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
                              Why would we atheists want to go to a Muslim Country? Just because Christians no longer kill people that dont agree with them doesnt make them better than the Muslims that still need a century ( or two ) to evolve to that level.
                              Atheists wouldn't want to go to a muslim country, because their heads would be sawed off. Go see if they'll saw your head off down at your local church. So you're saying that one group that condemns slaughtering people who disagree with them "doesn't make them better" than another group that actively encourages it. Anthony was right, you guys are fucking morons. By that standard, our government isn't any better than the government of germany in the 1930s-1940s. I really can't believe you people are this stupid. I just refuse to accept it.
                              WH

Comment

Ah, so any answer is better than no answer? If God made the universe, who made God?
                                Well, there's always the Big Bang Theory, the best that mankinds science can currently trot out. One only needs to first accept the notion that something (the mysterious singularity) appeared out of nowhere and began the expansion of the universe out of nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X