No announcement yet.

next purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does $40 make one near perfect? I'm getting a 22/45 this year most likely. Thinking Black Friday maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      How does $40 make one near perfect? I'm getting a 22/45 this year most likely. Thinking Black Friday maybe.
      VQ sear reduces trigger pull from around 7lbs to a crisp 2-3lb glass rod break, and a MK2 bushing removes the stupid mag disconnect, allowing mags to drop smoothly. Most .22 pistols you can't really do anything to the trigger. A few you can, but it costs usually around $100+. For the 22/45 you only buy this and this. Then it's nearly perfect. I took it out a few months ago and there was a guy at the range shooting some cans and other debris at about 75 years or so with a scope. I drilled everything out there with my pistol without much effort.
      Last edited by CJ; 08-04-2016, 08:25 PM.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I like that gun CJ! I may just have to build an exact copy of it.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
          I like that gun CJ! I may just have to build an exact copy of it.
          I'll break into your house and smash it.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I'll break into your house and smash it.
            I'm going to build a gun similar to that copy. not exact.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              Ive been thinking about another gun for a while, and won a $250 gift card this morning. I kinda hope I can get it before the GTG, but that may be optimistic. Sometimes I can request a paper cert that I can print and use immediately... that would be nice. Im willing to add a hundo or so with it.

So I'm really light on pistols,

I picked up a CZ 75 P07 (with light) for under $400 NIB a few months ago on sale. I'm a big fan of CZ and I love the shit out of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                I picked up a CZ 75 P07 (with light) for under $400 NIB a few months ago on sale. I'm a big fan of CZ and I love the shit out of this one.
                I want one of those something fierce. My buddy just got his back from Cajun Custom Gun Works and it i's AWESOME. 6.5lb DA trigger 3lb SA pull. It's fuckin sweet.
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I need a blue 22/45 to match my 10/22... I'll probably shop one at the end of the year
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    The CZ75 makes a list of guns that I own but would never sell. It's that good.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I'm glad man. I've bought just about every .22 pistol there trying to find the one I liked. It seems like every few months I sit down and change something on it. It's always worth the time, and it's really impressive how just $40 can make it nearly perfect.

I've been kicking around getting a mp22 compact but you may have changed my mind. Does that comes with a rail for the light? And will a suppressor still fit with the light?
                      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        The CZ75 makes a list of guns that I own but would never sell. It's that good.
                        Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        I want one of those something fierce. My buddy just got his back from Cajun Custom Gun Works and it i's AWESOME. 6.5lb DA trigger 3lb SA pull. It's fuckin sweet.
                        I'd recommend it to anyone, Under $400 at Cabela's last time they had a sale was a steal, and I'm sure if you look hard or wait a bit you could find a similar price.

I don't like the light that came with mine though. The switch sucks ass, and I'll be swapping this for another Surefire X300 in the future, but I love the decocker option on my P07 and P01

Last edited by Strychnine; 08-06-2016, 03:09 PM.

Comment

those lights hold trash bags down pretty well
                          2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                          X