Forrest is missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forrest is missing

His family is searching for him. They need him home. Please spread this flyer anywhere you can. He may have headed anywhere in the country, and the more exposure we can get, the more chance we can get to find him.

The family has asked us to keep the discussion to pertinent search info, and respect both his and their privacy on this public forum. As of today, there hasn't been any contact or leads as to his whereabouts, and they are actively working night and day in hopes that there is something to go on.

Send good thoughts, prayers, whatever for his safe return home.
    Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 09-08-2016, 09:17 AM.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Sending good vibes
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I just want to say thank you to all of you that have helped out in the search so far. I know plenty have donated money to EquuSearch, and a few pitched in to those that went down over the weekend. But even just those sharing on FB and the like, and expressing your well-wishes. It is appreciated.

Please continue to spread the word if you are willing.

Comment

Keep up the good work, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          I just want to say thank you to all of you that have helped out in the search so far. I know plenty have donated money to EquuSearch, and a few pitched in to those that went down over the weekend. But even just those sharing on FB and the like, and expressing your well-wishes. It is appreciated.

Please continue to spread the word if you are willing.
          Sharing to facebook. If you see friends, or anyone for that matter, sharing anything related to him on Facebook. Be sure to like it. That should help exposure. Working the Facebook algorithm to increase views.
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

This site has created a community effect within its membership over the years and many times has come together to take care of one of our own.

Big thanks to all of those who volunteered their time / efforts / dollars to help find Forrest.

Comment

Can't wait to see you again, brother.

Comment

Come home soon, my friend.

Comment

Any news on Forrest?

Some of us are not on FB, so any news would be greatly appreciated...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Any news on Forrest?

Some of us are not on FB, so any news would be greatly appreciated...
                    nothing to report, both fortunately and unfortunately. His wife found his missing phone, and they have been searching for anything on it. They are searching page history and opened this site, it logged him in automatically, showing his recent activity on his account yesterday morning. We got a bit of hope there until we realized it was them, not him from wherever he may be.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Oh Lawdy. We have had some deep but many shallow pm's over the years. I apologize to the family for anything they read that makes me sound a little off.

Comment

Much thanks, hopefully he's alright...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          Oh Lawdy. We have had some deep but many shallow pm's over the years. I apologize to the family for anything they read that makes me sound a little off.
                          we're all a little off, man.

Comment

Thanks for the update Baron. Will keep him and his family in my prayers

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              we're all a little off, man.
                              Ain't that the truth.

Comment

Working...
                              X