X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Ain't that the truth.
    x22342
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Has the local sheriff been looking into 5150 holds?
      He'd probably have to use physical description instead of his name.

Comment

Damn. I hope everything turns out OK.

Comment

Damn cant believe he's still missing
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Yeah. Anyone know anything new?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              Yeah. Anyone know anything new?
              Unfortunately, no.. Individual family and friends are still searching on a very small scale, but that is all at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Unfortunately, no.. Individual family and friends are still searching on a very small scale, but that is all at this time.
                Damn...
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

That fucking sucks.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    That fucking sucks.
                    Yes it does. Not knowing what's going on is fucking terrible!

Comment

I would like to comment on this without any dismay towards anyone, only thoughts. We know he didn't get popped by nature and most likely bugged out. I know he is a very smart dude and if it were other people I know there are always fallbacks setup no matter how big or small that he lined up. Sometimes as hard as all this is people are people and do things we question. I personally think he is alive and bailed to whatever in his mind is safe. All a friend can do is wait and not give up hope.

Comment

crazy. Hope yall find him in one piece
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                          I would like to comment on this without any dismay towards anyone, only thoughts. We know he didn't get popped by nature and most likely bugged out. I know he is a very smart dude and if it were other people I know there are always fallbacks setup no matter how big or small that he lined up. Sometimes as hard as all this is people are people and do things we question. I personally think he is alive and bailed to whatever in his mind is safe. All a friend can do is wait and not give up hope.
                          This is what I keep telling myself. Though I continue to share the flyers on Facebook
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                            I don't disagree. And if he popped up long enough to say all is well, I would be the first to get behind just letting him be. I think, as friends, that is what most of us would be willing to do. I cannot speak for anyone else, but just want to make sure he is ok, and not in danger.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              I don't disagree. And if he popped up long enough to say all is well, I would be the first to get behind just letting him be. I think, as friends, that is what most of us would be willing to do. I cannot speak for anyone else, but just want to make sure he is ok, and not in danger.
                              I think the majority of us share this same sentiment.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Closure is really what a lot of people seek whether it's the outcome they want or not.

I have a friend whose dad went "missing" shortly after he was born. His entire life externally has been great, but internally he fought his own demons (probably somewhat aided by his mother). One day about 3 yrs ago, he got a letter in the mail from what was a half brother saying his dad had terminal cancer. The half brother communicated with him off and on and provided pictures which were the same man from family photos years ago. Long story short, he was glad to hear the man was dying and had all the information he wanted to develop his own closure. Didn't attend the funeral and doesn't care about inheritance. He's been a totally different person ever since.

I'd be happy with an I'm ok from Forrest.

Comment

Working...
                                X