Cowboys @ Wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys @ Wash

Predictions? I think it will be a closer game since we are on the road but will still come home with the W!

27 Dallas
    17 Wash
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

23-10 Dallas
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Dallas wins, but it’s tight. Redskins came out swinging against Philly’s stout defense. Dallas defense is shorthanded for another week at least, and struggled against NY.

23-20 Dallas
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Dallas wins, but it’s tight. Redskins came out swinging against Philly’s stout defense. Dallas defense is shorthanded for another week at least, and struggled against NY.

23-20 Dallas
        I wouldn't call that struggled against NYG. I think what happened is the offense actually scored so fast that the defense couldn't catch their breathe most of the game.

Washington is an upgrade however, so I'll go with Dallas by 8, 28-20.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
          I wouldn't call that struggled against NYG. I think what happened is the offense actually scored so fast that the defense couldn't catch their breathe most of the game.

Washington is an upgrade however, so I'll go with Dallas by 8, 28-20.
          Eli threw for 300+. Barkley rushed for 120. Engram had 11 catches for 116. Dallas had no answer for any of the above, nor for Shepherd. Drill down in to the numbers and it looks even worse. Damn near 11 yards per carry?

The only reason this game wasn’t closer is because NY was terrible on 3rd down (2-11), and they turned the ball over twice. I will give defense credit for that, but, this defense is supposed to be a force. They need to do better.

Perhaps you didn’t notice how bad the defense was, with the offense firing on all cylinders.

Comment

Eli threw for 300+. Barkley rushed for 120. Engram had 11 catches for 116. Dallas had no answer for any of the above, nor for Shepherd. Drill down in to the numbers and it looks even worse. Damn near 11 yards per carry?

The only reason this game wasn’t closer is because NY was terrible on 3rd down (2-11), and they turned the ball over twice. I will give defense credit for that, but, this defense is supposed to be a force. They need to do better.

Perhaps you didn’t notice how bad the defense was, with the offense firing on all cylinders.
            I usually agree with you, but not today. The numbers don't lie I'll give you that, but when it needed to count the defense was there, give them all they want between the redzones and then don't give them shit.
            Bark got most of that yardage on two runs. Eli got 3 hundo tardage on mop up duty when the game was clearly out of hand and the backups were in.
            I thought we had a good game and the offense was hitting on all cylinders, you know they had a bunch of shit we haven't seen and once we adjusted, that shit stopped...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Could have been 35-10. Dallas dialed it back and Giants last TD was a gimme.

I'm so excited about the receiving core. Every receiver looked great.
              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Barkley's numbers are a little skewed because of the big busts. Overall his numbers weren't all that impressive. The little dumps that Engram was getting weren't anything to fret over. Same with Eli, yeah he had over 300 yards but he really didn't do any damage.

The defense will get better as some of their depth comes back so overall I'm happy. Most importantly it seems like with offense we actually have a play caller that wants to spread it around. Yes, it was one game against what is going to be one of the lowest win teams but the calls themselves were great. Once Dak settled in after that second series I thought overall the boys looked great.

Comment

'Boy's - 38
                  'Skins - 24

The offense was fun to watch again with Moore running it. The defense is good, I'd like for them to give up fewer yards this week, but, limiting points allowed to less than the offense scores is an improvement over the defense of a few years past that always seemed to give the games away near the end. We should have a good season.

Comment

'Boys 31
                    'Skins 21

Comment

23-20 Dallas
                      Who are they missing on D? Besides Quinn?
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        Who are they missing on D? Besides Quinn?
                        Crawford ended up playing, but less than 100%. Quinn suspended. I'm pretty sure we had a couple guys that suited up, but didn't play as well, maybe because they aren't 100%.

Week 1 DEF Inactives -
                        Darian Thompson, Safety
                        Donovan Wilson, Safety
                        Luke Gifford, Linebacker
                        Trysten Hill, Defensive Tackle
                        Taco Charlton, Defensive End

Comment

Crawford ended up playing, but less than 100%. Quinn suspended. I'm pretty sure we had a couple guys that suited up, but didn't play as well, maybe because they aren't 100%.

Week 1 DEF Inactives -
                          Darian Thompson, Safety
                          Donovan Wilson, Safety
                          Luke Gifford, Linebacker
                          Trysten Hill, Defensive Tackle
                          Taco Charlton, Defensive End
                          Taco will be gone in next few weeks and man had no idea we were missing that many players

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            I usually agree with you, but not today. The numbers don't lie I'll give you that, but when it needed to count the defense was there, give them all they want between the redzones and then don't give them shit.
                            Bark got most of that yardage on two runs. Eli got 3 hundo tardage on mop up duty when the game was clearly out of hand and the backups were in.
                            I thought we had a good game and the offense was hitting on all cylinders, you know they had a bunch of shit we haven't seen and once we adjusted, that shit stopped...

That Denver game was a prime example of a stellar offense, and a shit defense. Romo and company put up 48 and lost. Not even close to what happened vs the Giants, defense did it's job.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                              That Denver game was a prime example of a stellar offense, and a shit defense. Romo and company put up 48 and lost. Not even close to what happened vs the Giants, defense did it's job.
                              Please don't compare Eli to Peyton. Plus Denver that year was really good, with an awesome defense. The Giants are in a rebuilding mode as well right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X