Safety class ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety class ?

Brother never got his MC endorsement. He rides fine (not as good as his little brother, but he's all good) Needs to take a class to get legit. Anyone teach one or recommend ? he's in Garland. He just bought some big KTM street bike.. Thanks

Find a Course Near You: All training providers manage their own schedules and enrollments. To reschedule a class contact your class provider. Earn a Motorcycle License What’s your motorcycle skill level?? New Motorcycle Rider Experienced Motorcycle Rider 3-Wheel Rider LICENSE QUALIFICATION COURSE Online Learning Basic eCourse Street Strategies Human Factors Basic RiderCourse ePackage1 Basic RiderCourse2 […]

Comment

My wife and a couple other people I know took a class in the parking lot of town east mall over in Mesquite she said it was a simple but good class. I'll try and find out what the company's name is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hell-Bent SS View Post
        My wife and a couple other people I know took a class in the parking lot of town east mall over in Mesquite she said it was a simple but good class. I'll try and find out what the company's name is.
        I took that class. Even though I had ridden before (but hadn't ridden lately) it was good to take and I mostly benefited on learning more about panic braking.

Comment

I used http://texasrider.com/ and I'm still alive. They use the FC Dallas lot.

Comment

Thanks guys. I sent him the links..

Comment

Working...
            X