Any of yall around North Carolina?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
    I thought you were still in the shop...when did you change?
    You working for auto ins?
    About a year ago I flipped to CAT Adjuster and I honestly think I will never work in a collision shop again. It is a great feeling cutting someone a check in one of the worst situations of their life and giving them a step up back to a normal life.

The flooding wasn't too bad, there was actually more inland than on the coast. I am still sitting in Greensboro waiting on my PCM to to be finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      About a year ago I flipped to CAT Adjuster and I honestly think I will never work in a collision shop again. It is a great feeling cutting someone a check in one of the worst situations of their life and giving them a step up back to a normal life.

The flooding wasn't too bad, there was actually more inland than on the coast. I am still sitting in Greensboro waiting on my PCM to to be finished.
      The pay better or worse than the shop side?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
        The pay better or worse than the shop side?
        It is way better when you are working, about 3500ish a week but it all depends on, mother nature, your licensing, and hustle. I am freelance for 3 companies but you can go work for an A list Ins company and make about 70 a year with low hours, a company car and staying local. My current preference is Storm chasing because its a rush and new everyday.

Comment

Working...
        X