abortion law wording

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    And you're under the impression that Supreme Courts don't override their own rulings. I'd advise you to educate yourself. I doubt I've come off as uneducated at all. Especially compared to you Shelly.

mur·der/ˈmərdər/
    Noun:
    The unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

Definition of KILL
    transitive verb
    a : to deprive of life : cause the death of b (1) : to slaughter (as a hog) for food (2) : to convert a food animal into (a kind of meat) by slaughtering
    a : to put an end to <kill competition> b : defeat, veto <killed the amendment> c : to mark for omission; also : delete d : annihilate, destroy <kill an enemy>
    a : to destroy the vital or essential quality of <killed the pain with drugs> b : to cause to stop <kill the motor> c : to check the flow of current through

What would you like me to break down further?
    Yes, it is killing but it is the woman's CHOICE.
    http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

• Originally posted by stang View Post
      Yes, it is killing but it is the woman's CHOICE.
      Think of it as castle doctrine for the uterus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
        Think of it as castle doctrine for the uterus.
        Hmm interesting.

Except for the fact that the woman not only invited the 'invader' in, made a nice room and bed for it, fed it for a while and then decided to shoot it while it slept. Pretty sure that would negate the Castle Doctrine.

But do like the Phrase
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• It was really more tongue in cheek to lighten the debate, but yanno, entrapment is a bitch. Lol

Comment

It was really more tongue in cheek to lighten the debate, but yanno, entrapment is a bitch. Lol
            Oh I know. It's Jason Vorhees day and I'm getting tired of this conversation tonight. No one is really going to change anyone's opinion. At this point it's just us liking to see ourselves type and sharpen our arguments.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Oh I know. It's Jason Vorhees day and I'm getting tired of this conversation tonight. No one is really going to change anyone's opinion. At this point it's just us liking to see ourselves type and sharpen our arguments.
              Right! After the logic goes circular for the fifth time, I'm out.

Comment

• Holy hell, are people using common sense for once on this site and agreeing to disagree?

Blasphemy on this site!
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• We don't need to sit in a circle and sing kumbafuckinya or anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    The apples/oranges captain strikes again!
                    Bitter irony. You call it a parasite, when, being a liberal, you quite literally are a parasite.

Comment

• The foundation was founded in 2011 by Ahmet Eyüp Özgüç, President of Turkish Foundation. Originally started as the Leaders of Change Summit, it transformed its name to the Istanbul World Political Forum in 2011 and sought to broaden its vision further to include providing a platform for resolving international conflicts.[1]

The Leaders of Change summit was held on 13–14 March, 2011 in Istanbul and was hosted by the Turkish Foundation and supported by the Turkish Prime Ministry. The theme was “Changing to meet, meeting to change”, emphasizing the radical changes in policymakers’ thinking now taking place and the importance of sharing new ideas to address the urgent problems facing particularly the Middle East. The summit was the first of what Turkish Foundation President Ahmet Eyüp Özgüç planned to be an annual forum supported by the Turkish Foundation. Just as the G8 is losing out to a more representative G20 in global economic decision-making, the Turkish organizers intend that such summits provide a more democratic platform for voices of change.[2]

The 2012 Istanbul World Political Forum will be held on May 17-18, 2012, with the theme of "Building a New World".

Comment

• Can we get a ban for the bots?

Comment

Men can have a vasectomy without spousal consent.
                          Uh, incorrect. Don't know where you got that from. When I went in for my original consult, was before we separated. She had to sign a consent form for the doc that I went to see. It may not be "law", but the docs are most certainly protecting themselves from litigation. When I actually had it done, was right after our divorce. He wanted to see proof that the divorce was final. Mind you, the original doc I saw, and the one that actually did the procedure were two different docs, from two different med groups. Not related in any way.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Uh, incorrect. Don't know where you got that from. When I went in for my original consult, was before we separated. She had to sign a consent form for the doc that I went to see. It may not be "law", but the docs are most certainly protecting themselves from litigation. When I actually had it done, was right after our divorce. He wanted to see proof that the divorce was final. Mind you, the original doc I saw, and the one that actually did the procedure were two different docs, from two different med groups. Not related in any way.
                            Andrew did his 6 months after Grace was born. He was 28, had two kids--one of each sex. The doctor asked him if we discussed it, but I never had to sign a consent form.

Comment

Andrew did his 6 months after Grace was born. He was 28, had two kids--one of each sex. The doctor asked him if we discussed it, but I never had to sign a consent form.
                              Must be a small town thing then, because I had to provide documentation both times.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• So I checked with some urologists to find out. Here’s Dr. Charles Wilson from the Vasectomy Clinic in Seattle:
                                In terms of good medical practice, most doctors would be a little concerned—if not alarmed—if their patient didn’t talk to their spouse. I’m on the side of allowing men to make the decision even if they’re not going to tell their spouse but not without a whole lot of counseling and discussion. I want to be sure that if he’s making that decision, he’s thought about all the repercussions. Frankly, some men just don’t get it.
                                And Dr. Ira D. Sharlip, Chair of American Urological Association’s Vasectomy Guideline Panel:
                                There’s no legal requirement for spousal consent and no minimum age for vasectomy other than the minimum age of consent. But while it’s not necessary to have spousal consent, it’s a really good idea, and involving the spouse in the decision is encouraged.

Comment

Working...
                                X