Contagion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contagion

Anyone going to check it out? Reminds me of Outbreak but on a larger scale. Saw Apollo 18 last weekend and unsurprisingly was disappointed

Im going. From one review I glanced at said its kinda the anti - 28 days later

Comment

Yeah I saw it and it's nothing like 28 days later. They don't come back to life to kill people. It was alright. It's basically shows you what happens when a disease is first discovered and no one knows what it is and we don't have a vaccine for it and what steps they take to find a vaccine and how people transfer the disease. It's a alright movie.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
        Yeah I saw it and it's nothing like 28 days later. They don't come back to life to kill people. It was alright. It's basically shows you what happens when a disease is first discovered and no one knows what it is and we don't have a vaccine for it and what steps they take to find a vaccine and how people transfer the disease. It's a alright movie.
        it would have been better if chuck norris jump out and started shooting zombies... it was a good "what if" movie and fairly realistic.. but i wanted zombies and machine guns..
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

i liked it! thought it was really good

Comment

Working...
          X