Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DFW Mustangs 1/2 Price Alignment Special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFW Mustangs 1/2 Price Alignment Special!

Texas Track Works is happy to announce our first DFW Mustangs alignment and service special! From now until the end of January, all alignments will be 1/2 price! Furthermore, we will take 20% off any additional service! These offers are for DFW Mustangs members only and are valid for any alignment or service appointment scheduled from now through January 2014. If you have any questions, or would like to schedule an appointment, call us at 817.926.8863 or email sales@texastrackworks.com and make sure to mention this offer.

Last edited by Texas Track Works; 12-12-2013, 02:05 PM.

Good deal.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Damn, that's a great deal, gotta get the CMC car up there soon. Will you honor this special through the rest of December too, or just Jan 2014?
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        Damn, that's a great deal, gotta get the CMC car up there soon. Will you honor this special through the rest of December too, or just Jan 2014?
        Sure, lets do that. 1/2 price from now until the end of January!
        Last edited by Texas Track Works; 12-12-2013, 02:07 PM.

Comment

I'll be contacting you guys soon to corner weight my e36 after I get my christmas presents installed.
          Ded

Comment

Sounds good!

Comment

That's a smoking deal. How many alignments are allowed under the 1 year package? Are you open on Saturdays?

Comment

Excellent deal!

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                  That's a smoking deal. How many alignments are allowed under the 1 year package? Are you open on Saturdays?
                  It is unlimited alignments for 1 year, which means you could bring the car in every week if you wanted to. As for our hours, we spend most weekends at the track so we are closed on Saturday and Sunday. Our regular hours are 10AM-6PM, Monday-Friday. However, I'd be happy to work with you if you needed to come in a bit earlier or later than that. Just give us a call and we can work something out.

One other thing to note: In order to minimize waiting time, we work by appointment only and keep to a pretty strict schedule. So, for example, if you needed to have this done during your lunch break, we can make that happen for you. Once again, just let us know what time frame you're working with and we can get you in and out.

Comment

Hey, I know that car! Great deal on an alignment, especially the full year if you plan on tracking your car.

Comment

Do you do alignments for non "sports" cars as well? Specifically my 05 Suburban Z71 4x4?

If so, how much would that be? Thanks!

Comment

We can align anything and your Suburban will fit on our rack. We did buy the shorter rack from Hunter as we never intended to align trucks/SUVs, but it has been used to align a tow vehicle or two.

Some long wheel base trucks are tricky, but definitely still doable. Give us a call to schedule an appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Track Works View Post
                          We can align anything and your Suburban will fit on our rack. We did buy the shorter rack from Hunter as we never intended to align trucks/SUVs, but it has been used to align a tow vehicle or two.

Some long wheel base trucks are tricky, but definitely still doable. Give us a call to schedule an appointment.
                          I may be replacing my torsion bars and keys soon, among some other suspension work, which is when I would want to do it (after installing them). Will keep you guys in mind though.

Comment

Is this deal still good? I keep seeing the banner at the top of the page for 1/2 off alignments.

Comment

X2. Mine will need one soon.
                              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                              X