Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABC hands real guns to kids for report

By Brian Carey

Oh, ABC News, you outdid yourself with this one.

The lamestream media is incessantly, even if covertly, promoting a gun control message. We can’t imagine someone who agrees with Wayne LaPierre hosting the 9PM show on CNN.

ABC News decided to push its gun control agenda by giving kids access to real guns. As in, guns that can actually kill people, including kids.

Oh, the guns were unloaded and provided by members of law enforcement. So everything is good, right?

We’re certain that there were numerous levels of oversight involved to be absolutely, positively certain that the guns were unloaded. It wouldn’t benefit ABC News a whole lot if a child shot himself during a segment that was meant to promote gun control.

Then again, maybe the bigwigs at ABC News thought that such an awful scenario could benefit their narrative.

We find the whole thing a bit chilling, if not morbid. However, what’s even more disturbing to us is the context in which the children were given access to the guns. The guns were placed among toys and candy while the kiddies were left unsupervised.

Hey, what could go wrong when children are left unsupervised? Try leaving them unsupervised near a pool or a chainsaw and see what happens.

We’re thinking that ABC News will get some push back over this one. We’ll see how it develops over the next couple of days.

Have a look at the video below.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

OP video:

About as much merit as the CCW in a classroom.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

The concealed carry in the classroom was one of my favorites for its bias. Fucking hilarious.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

My kids have held weapons that can kill people. What is the point again?

Comment

Jr at age 7 shoots more than I do.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I want to find a gun in a candy dish. That would be badass.

Comment

The reason these kids are fascinated and captivated by the guns is they have zero education on them (thank you liberal media). You put a bunch of kids in a room that are from central Texas that have been introduced to guns and they will immediately know it's not a toy and let an adult know. But you see, that isn't good TV.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I knew when I was that age not to touch a gun if I saw it. Mainly because my dad told me not to touch a damn gun if I saw one. Never had Eddie Eagle or anything like that, just parental guidance and gun safety I learned from summer camp.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  The reason these kids are fascinated and captivated by the guns is they have zero education on them (thank you liberal media). You put a bunch of kids in a room that are from central Texas that have been introduced to guns and they will immediately know it's not a toy and let an adult know. But you see, that isn't good TV.
                  That's been proven over and over.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

ABC? Who watches that network?
                    Just a shock value piece twisted to the audience.
                    Rich

Comment

Really the story is not many people watched NBC/ABC/CBS except for a majority of liberals. They're just convincing themselves of their own ideals. Truth is all the major networks now only get a small percentage of the viewership they use to get. I think a lot of people mistakenly believe these networks have more influence than they do.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        I knew when I was that age not to touch a gun if I saw it. Mainly because my dad told me not to touch a damn gun if I saw one. Never had Eddie Eagle or anything like that, just parental guidance and gun safety I learned from summer camp.
                        This x eleventy billion. My boys are 6 and 10 and though we don't get to shoot nearly enough, they have the proper fear (respect) for a firearm and know what to do if they see one out of the case/cabinet/safe.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          No doubt. I do the same to my kids AND have shown Eddie.

Boils down to be a true parent. But liberals don't really want people to be parents, just good ol' buddies.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

they did something similar several years ago,they had hidden cameras and "hid" guns where people could find them...it was just as biased and lame then. Guess they are getting ready to push more control again...
                            satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              I want to find a gun in a candy dish. That would be badass.
                              When I lived alone I kept one in a candy dish covered up with boxes of Nerds
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X