X-Rays of guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Rays of guns

I ran across a shitload of these and thought it was pretty damn cool.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

And a self-portrait of the photographer.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Neat.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Here is his page:

Nick Veasey is a British Artist working primarily with images created from X-ray imaging. The site shows a cross section of work, including x-rays of skeletons, cars, animals, guns. These can be purchased on a variety of media, including Diasec, Shadow Boxes, Fabric & Lenticular. Nick has worked

He has a huge studio that does xrays. Not too many people can x-ray a whole damn car.

Checkout his page, he's done airliners, buses, all kinds of stuff.
        Last edited by CJ; 09-14-2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Those are freaking awesome!

Comment

awesome
            Big Rooster Racing
            1985 Mustang GT

Comment

One of my past employers had a high - res xray booth that measured 50ft by 10ft by 10ft. It was used for xray inspections of helicopter rotor blades. The detail it produced was unreal.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I have a Xray at work. I don't think I could get a rifle but I could definitely get a hand gun.

Comment

Working...
                X