• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You hear back from 'em?

Comment

This is the last I heard on Saturday:

"Hi Fun,

First, I'm sorry to hear of your failure. Since you have a receipt and we can match most of the UPC to the SSD Decal, I'm more than happy to get the drive replaced with your warranty. Simply message me your ticket number and I will investigate.

Second, I don't believe our customer service did anything wrong. If a decal with the UPC is damaged/removed/modified/etc. in any way, we do reserve the right to refuse and void the RMA. Since you have a receipt, however, I am willing to grant you an exception and get it processed. However it is the user's responsibility to maintain the parts to avoid damage that would otherwise void the warranty.

Third, I am disappointed you chose to post your reviews publicly in a way that doesn't allow us to address it properly. Doing so doesn't help your case and wouldn't normally motivate me to grant an exception. Simply crying foul because of an issue that was your own fault doesn't justify special treatment on your behalf. We do appreciate our and highly value ALL of our customers, but no customer is more special than another. I like to treat everyone equally and respectfully despite owning 1 product, or multiple products because I would expect to be treated the same in return as a consumer to any company.

- James"

Sooooo maybe? Wana have a go at it? As long as you don't have to pop it open I don't see any harm.
      sigpic

Comment

You should have them just replace it if they are going to do it, at least then you'll get a drive back, unless of course there is data you need on it.

Third that guy needs to learn what customer service is, you shouldn't have to raise a ruckus to get them to follow their warranty policy.

"Removal of any manufacturer label(s) or sticker(s)"

The label wasn't removed, it was partially torn.

When I was a kid, I had one of those fisher price cassette players, I took it apart because i wanted a motor to make my transformers transform on their own. Needless to say it didnt work, my parents mailed all the parts into Fisher Price, and they sent us a new one back.

Its a fucking torn label. Corsair get your shit together.

Comment

What a fucking dick ass reply. I would ask them if you represented all of the facts accurately, and they are contacting you now (and they weren't before) complaining of bad PR... who is the one handling this poorly?

If a company handles something poorly they are the ones compelled to step in. A company that handles customers correctly does not have to step in and save face, presuming everything is accurately represented.

I can't believe they're stepping in to fix this, asking you to remove everything you posted, and then tell you it's all your fault, and you're nothing special.

Fuck the money, I'd post that reply and tell them you've decided to accurately represent them instead.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I hear ya man. But they are sending me a new SSD!!!! Just got word in today minutes ago. They said this SSD is dead to them after this lol.

But I can tell you I wont buy corsair again and hell I built 4 rigs this year? I'm actually trying to buy all EVGA but their parts are hard to come by at release. They give me 50% off on stuff every 3 months or so for a limited time. Just missed out on a EVGA PSU 1500w Plat ( I know I don't need it)

ROLIATH- U get those DDR3s replaced no hassle?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X