Audio Ads on the board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CWO View Post
    I just don't know how you guys are constantly pinching and zooming. It drives me crazy just trying it for a few minutes. LOL
    I had the same issue when I had an android, no issues on the iphone, it's much smarter about the fonts and rendering the data to fit the screen, I used tapatalk a few times then removed it.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I just don't know how you guys are constantly pinching and zooming. It drives me crazy just trying it for a few minutes. LOL
      I just turn my phone sideways and usualy don't have to do much zooming.

But really, I don't get on with my phone much at all. But when at home I have the Galaxy Tablet that I use 95% of the time (almost never use my laptop now). That is where I hate it the most.

Comment

never have to pinch/zoom

just double tap to zoom to fit... seamless "feel" between laptop and phone

I can't stand mobile versions of websites. Tapatalk is like the worst of the worst of that
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

lol, pure craziness

Comment

Every time

Last edited by CWO; 07-24-2019, 04:14 PM.

Comment

zero images, etc.

pass

Comment

Every time

[ATTACH]4297[/ATTACH]
                I think the reason I stopped using it was that I have other forums I read that uses it, and it would always show recent posts from all of the different forums, and I couldn't figure out how to just browse dfwmustangs.. I'm sure there was a way, and probably not hard, but meh..

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  zero images, etc.

pass
                  It's interesting you pointed that out. Images always showed up until this very minute.

[edit] it may be from being on 4G vs wifi. I don't use wifi at the office.

Comment

Next thing you know everyone will be trying to convince me to put drum brakes back on my Mustang or go back to DOS.

Comment

Next thing you know everyone will be trying to convince me to put drum brakes back on my Mustang or go back to DOS.
                      You have a mustang?
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Haha.. I just hate that I need an app for everything nowdays. Can't even read a news story on my phone without repeatedly being prompted to download that news sources app.

Comment

lol. Sure do! Doesn't everyone?

Comment

OK, just re-installed it on my phone and it's better than the last time I used it.. Still probably won't use it much. [emoji14]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

until you use tapatalk on your laptop, this argument doesn't really hold water...

tapatalk is an extremely stripped down version of the UBB interface

it's the drum brakes/DOS version IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X